Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
AUG just released much anticipated 300 blackout models for sale PSA for y’all

trekker

Go Kart Newbie
View attachment 300158

View attachment 300157
View attachment 300160
Picked up a Walther P99 Final Edition the other day. Boy does it live up to the James Bond name and then some. And I generally hate polymer guns and striker triggers. I’m a CZ and Colt guy. Shown with my ready steady PPS M2 for size comparison. About 22oz but holds 15 or 17 with shelf mag

Such a fantastic shooter I ordered an older model and will likely order another. Maybe even a fourth I think I found my Excalibur.

DA/SA hammer fired smoothness in a striker package with all the benefits of both. What a gun /salute 🇩🇪

Get one while you can
They are both beautiful!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
20240311_185740.jpg
20240311_192342.jpg

Got a new gun safe, added led light strips to it, then filled it up. The single gun pic is the. 300 blackout I just finished.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Wife's new p365 xl rose. I think I am going to have to get me a 365 after feeling this one. Feels so nice in the hand, like an extention of the arm. 12+1 capacity with 2 mags.
20240409_221205.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Wife's new p365 xl rose. I think I am going to have to get me a 365 after feeling this one. Feels so nice in the hand, like an extention of the arm. 12+1 capacity with 2 mags. View attachment 302985
Looks great, I almost bought one of these a few months ago but decided on a Kimber r7 mako instead

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
If you don't mind me asking, how much was yours? Wife got hers for $859 before tax.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
That’s a lot for a 365. Maybe the rosé version costs more because bling. 365 XL is not a bad gun. Personally I just never liked shooting it, gave it to my wife who enjoys it. I prefer a very flat shooting Walther PPS for small striker fired carry. The 365 induced flinch patterns for me and honestly wasn’t designed with much Farhvergnugen in mind but it is very functional.

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
E38CC023-A616-4920-A788-973CA29B8013.jpeg

I’ll hold out for the HK micro 9 before I get another. I do like carrying this HK45ct though

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Yeah VP9 seems like a cool gun. I’ve handled one and it was very PPQish. I want to try one back to back against a new PDP. I would prefer a P2000 or P30 over either though. HK subcompacts are very chunky in the hand. The only thing I don’t like about HKs is sifting through the gushing fanboyism when getting information on them. When it comes to the pistols they basically are just Walthers with hammers. I think the original owners are even cousins. Now the rifles is where it does get awesome

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT