GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS Neuspeed 19" RS Forge Series

Vbelisle

Ready to race!
Selling these for a friend, these would make a great project set for someone.

Neuspeed 19" RS Forge series wheels for sale only seven available. Wheels are in used condition. Like to sell all 7 wheels together with tires and tires pressure sensors. $1200 or best offer. Located in northwest New Jersey zip code 07823. Local pick up preferred.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
I know you wanted to try to sell em all together, but I don't have a need for seven wheels, or tires...how much for just 4 wheels?

mkvstEEzYGiRL

hahaha
wrong section, classifieds section is where you want to post. And also post more details about individual bends, cracks, etc etc. How many of the wheels need to be repaired? People don't like to buy wheels in mystery condition. If they all need repair, there's no way you'll get $1200 for em.

Vbelisle

Ready to race!
wrong section, classifieds section is where you want to post. And also post more details about individual bends, cracks, etc etc. How many of the wheels need to be repaired? People don't like to buy wheels in mystery condition. If they all need repair, there's no way you'll get $1200 for em.

My bad on the location, if a mod could move it for me that would be great :thumbsup:

as for condition I have to find more information from my friend as they are not mine, and the price is what he picked but he's open to offers, they are discontinued wheels and there are 7 of them with TPMS.

Vbelisle

Ready to race!
Condition update, he believes they are all bent slightly but not positive but each wheel has some sort of damage, (curb rash, clear coat peeling, or a small bend). This is definately a project set of wheels that are light weight.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Well, honestly, if they're all fixer-uppers, I'd consider yourself lucky to see $7-800....nevertheless, if he decides to part out, keep me in mind. GLWS!

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

Vbelisle

Ready to race!
Well, honestly, if they're all fixer-uppers, I'd consider yourself lucky to see $7-800....nevertheless, if he decides to part out, keep me in mind. GLWS!

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

That not a bad range and an offer in that range would most likely be fine. If he decides to split it up ill let you know :thumbsup: