GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"First World Problems"

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Go out to dinner on the first date, she is eating like a civilized person. I suddenly realize that I always eat like an animal. I crack under the pressure of trying to be civilized and end up doing something embarrassing. Finally I get home from the torture and $100 is missing from my wallet, I'm stressed and hungry.

This is why we do coffee on the first date! If I see you at least clank your spoon while stirring the cup we might be able to move onto something simple like chicken wings. But if you dare pull out a knife and fork to eat chicken wings it's over. I can not imagine living with that the rest of my life. But at the same time I want her to be skinny. I just want to be Jabba the Hutt lol.

/end stupid first world problem.

Scharf

I wore my $115 sneakers to Target and got soda spilled all over them. I hope Target will provide me with fresh ones.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
The "Perfectly Timed Pictures a.k.a. LOL/WTF Thread! (NSFW) --- Part 2" thread in the GTI forum I read still doesn't jump to the last page correctly when you click the "last page" link on my work computer. I either have to jump forward thru the thread, or manually type in the page number in the add bar. fml...

philwest21

Banned
Bought my iPhone 4 a little over a year ago last October. The camera got all foggy, so I got it replaced under warranty about 6 months ago. My new iPhone's home button doesn't work now, and they won't cover it, have to buy an android. FWP.

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Bought my iPhone 4 a little over a year ago last October. The camera got all foggy, so I got it replaced under warranty about 6 months ago. My new iPhone's home button doesn't work now, and they won't cover it, have to buy an android. Fml.

White people problems.

Also, everyone, this isnt an FML thread. This is a First World Problem thread. The quoted would be an example of a First World Problem.

utekineir

Banned
home early, bored,

do i put on espn in the background and masturbate, or wait till i'm done to hear "he could go all the way, whooop" 36 times.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
White people problems.

Also, everyone, this isnt an FML thread. This is a First World Problem thread. The quoted would be an example of a First World Problem.

FML just adds to the feeling of first world despair...

On a related note. Just switched cell phone companies and got my wife and i, iphone's. Have to wait a whole damn day while they fly it across the country and deliver it to my door before i can surprise her with it.