GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter the Newb

A-Train

omgwtfbbq???!!!
Hello All!

My name is Arthur and I just purchased a candy white 3 door MKV GTI (my very first Volkswagen) just last month and I gotta say that I am hooked:biggrin:

Sorry if I haven't uploaded any pics yet (will add soon).

currently running stock, but that will soon change (already tried the free APR Demo).

Let the money pit begin!!! :bellyroll:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
must a say CW FTW....Best color out their for the GTI

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
congrats

simplegti

Ready to race!
welcome and congrats!!

i love CW. my brother has a united greyish jetta and I thought about getting that but the CW is so sweet. best color (obviously i'm biased :D)

oh and btw

:needpics:

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
yeah i wish i got united gray. that color is so hot when you black everything out and with some flat black AR1's or BBS CH's

A-Train

omgwtfbbq???!!!
welcome and congrats!!

i love CW. my brother has a united greyish jetta and I thought about getting that but the CW is so sweet. best color (obviously i'm biased :D)

oh and btw

:needpics:

Hahaha Sorry about that, my buddy has all of the pics on his camera, I'm gonna go bug him for them! We already had some night shots, and will definitely be taking more pics this weekend. Might even get some autoX in if the track is open this Friday.

A-Train

omgwtfbbq???!!!
welcome how long of a trial was it?

The trial was the standard 6 hour trial (even tho it only took 1 minute to get hooked). Unfortunately we had to settle for the 91 octane program since that was what I had in the tank at the time :frown:

Anybody got the 93 octane program? how does it compare to the 91?

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
The trial was the standard 6 hour trial (even tho it only took 1 minute to get hooked). Unfortunately we had to settle for the 91 octane program since that was what I had in the tank at the time :frown:

Anybody got the 93 octane program? how does it compare to the 91?

how does it work they flash it and then you have to come back or does it expire on its own?

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Tornado Red FTW!!!! hahaha i do love candy white though...