GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dustinwark| BUILD THREAD

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Falut, Guilford, Alex, and now Dustin leaving? I guess this means there's gonna be a lot of competition for best car on the forums. Although they will live on with their builds..

Lol and the rest, that's not even the start of the list of good names and amazing cars that have moved on. Thing is, our cars are getting old now but for me it's still trouble free and a joy to drive. Love the looks still and what I'd want if I was to change ... Well lets just say I don't have enough for that so for now.. Mkv is good for atleast another two years for me. Still planning on going bt at some point. Well hell, why not.. That's why I never get bored. Slowly do the mods over a period of time.

Last edited:
Car(s)
2009 GTI
What's wrong w/ it?

Well the motor has been fine besides blowing off my chargepipe a few times.

But just little things under warranty, im so glad I bought the extended warranty.

I love the car just not this exact one because I feel like its cursed lol.

Ill either get an 11 IS or 09 M3 next year if this car keeps being a nancy on me.

/threadjack

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Well the motor has been fine besides blowing off my chargepipe a few times.

But just little things under warranty, im so glad I bought the extended warranty.

I love the car just not this exact one because I feel like its cursed lol.

Ill either get an 11 IS or 09 M3 next year if this car keeps being a nancy on me.

/threadjack

Oh I see. Sorry to hear man. Mine has some issues too but not so much as of late.

Ive been back and forth to the dealer so much that ive had my Jb4 out since May

Ah, that sucks.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Dustin are you gonna part out? Would be interested in your Audi winter setup.

Damn, wish you would've said something earlier, sold them to a friend about two weeks ago. I am going to try to sell the car whole first and see if I get any takers. If I don't get any bites I will part some of it out and sell it stockish. I have no idea what to ask for either.

joten

WHAT!?
Car(s)
GOLF GT 2008
I puke so badly when i see your car.....

....cuz i got sucha hard boner lookin at it that it knocked over the laptop on my table and landed on my crotch haha...so beautiful!!

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion