GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport's Official Forum Introduction

Seppdelaney

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Those are some solid numbers! Strong all the way through? No weird peaks?

Cheers!

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
I apologize in advance for the thread revival but are there any plans to add features like no lift shift and launch controller to the programmer tunes?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Waiting on replies from DM...trying to get my original DM K04+ tunes and see if Bronson is willing and able to help with the new version 4.308 again. Last year didn't go so good. I had to rebuild the head and strengthen up the lower end along with new rings and bearings. I lost all of my tunes and xconsole due to a Best Buy job on my computer and only have the original tunes on the program loader, I think...and the V4.308 in emails.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Right now I need x-console.exe to see what tunes are on the program loader. Then see where to go from there with DM's newest versions.

Last edited:

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Pretty sure I have it on my other computer at home if you need a copy.

Right now I need x-console.exe to see what tunes are on the programmer. Then see where to go from there with DM's newest versions.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
giacuser has been trying to help...sending me xconsole.exe and what he got from redspade in emails, but I cannot get it going. May be worth a try if you got it.

update: Thanks GIACUSER for helping me with xconsole.exe. I really appreciate the time you took sending me emails and even allowing me to call you so that all is finally sorted properly.

Last edited: