GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Donations Please... Help brother GTILIN...

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
Well Keith, The poll and thread clearly stated issues with chips. And it listed a number of vendors not just APR.

It clearly stated Australians only, which you clearly ignored which is a sign that you don't read instructions. My intention was to find out who had issues with certain vendors as I believe being an open market place, potential customers should be made aware of such issues. If your products were indeed that good, you should have nothing to worry about as they quality should speak for theselves, but that is not the case.

Yes I'm difficult because I found your products to be inferior and poor. I asked for a refund or a buy-back and was refused. So you can expect my reaction towards APR and your representative to be negative. If you had known what customer service is, you would have instructed your rep to refund part of my money as I had requested instead of letting it blow out to this extent. The only person you can blame for this is Guy Harding.

In regards to your "properly calibrated" ecu config, can you confirm the second O2 sensor is disabled.

I refuse to deal with Guy anymore, nor waste my time or money to prove something APR needs to prove to me. "Only stripulation is that Guy agrees" - he won't agree as he has refused to help or listen to your requests in the past, what makes you think he will act differently this time. Remember what happened last time witht he client who requested from you directly a custom tune for his A4. And after APR could not produce the custom tune you requested Guy H reflash with the standard APR tune for his car. But how did Guy react to that?

I have continiously asked Guy and you for documentation proving that it meets emissions standards but your responses have just been all talk and no evidence. Also don't you posts violate the forum as well. I see you, market and throw threads selling your products when you not even a forum sponsor.

Maybe you should take a step back and think. Is the trouble I'm causing worth the sale of an exhaust. Because what I have done so far, has yet to make up for the money I paid for your product. So you can expect more to come.

Dude, you can't misquote people - that's really bad for your credibility. He didn't say that Guy has to agree, he said that if Guy wants to attend the test, then he must be allowed to attend the test. Your issue has been that you believe that they disabled this sensor, to get around the fact that their product doesn't pass emmissions. But he's directly said to you that the product does pass emmissions, and if it doesn't he'll give you a full refund? Now you are just being plain unreasonable. I don't really understand what more you want from him?

Cheers

Panman

Frequent Modder
Maybe you should take a step back and think. Is the trouble I'm causing worth the sale of an exhaust. Because what I have done so far, has yet to make up for the money I paid for your product. So you can expect more to come.

I don't know about the "trouble" you are causing APR, but you are certainly spending an inordinate amount of time typing, and to my mind proving nothing. Personally, I've never bought a product from APR, but the juvenile crap that is going on here wouldn't stop me from buying a product from them.

If you have a legitimate bitch and can prove it, go to consumer affairs. Believe it or not they are the government sanctioned body for issues such as this.

Once you've done that (and therefore "proved" your case without allegations flying back and forth), why don't you come back and tell us all the result?

It would certainly be more credible than all of this...

Wouldn't that be easier, less emotive than the he-said/she-said bullshit, and settle the matter beyond doubt?

Yandi

Ready to race!
Woah PanAm...don't go there!!! We are close to winding this thread up and now you are winding the kid up!!!! Now about tyre foam...which brand is best?

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Well Mr Panman,

Before you jump your guns on yourself righteousness.

Consumer Affairs is always investigating it and they have also contacted the EPA in regards to emissions.

Consumer Affairs have stated I have a legitimate case and they are pursuing it.

So my bitch is legit. Is your bitch about me legit. There is a lot going on in the background that you are not aware off.

I'm not telling anyone to not purchase APR products. I'm just making my issues public. If you got a problem with that don't read this thread, its ultimately your choice.

I'm asking Keith or Guy to produce the paperwork to me to prove that it does pass the emissions test they have conducted on the product. I'm sure being an employee of APR would know whether or not their disable the O2 sensor. I just want them to come open about the issues I'm raising but instead they don't, like you they claim I mis-use they words. IF you have noticed they also mis-use my words.

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
Fear breadcat.

Attachments

• Breadcat.jpg
    Breadcat.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 213

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Sammy, no idea what your going on about.

Courtsey returned

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Capercat,

Got to remember Alex won the bid for my services. Had to honour it.

Panman

Frequent Modder
Lin,

Don't get worked up...

If you read my previous post which is typed in perfectly legible, and grammatically correct, english, I'm not taking sides, nor saying you don't have a complaint - because like everyone else here I've only got your and APR's statements to go on. None of which from either side I am qualified to construe as a statement of fact or otherwise.

I'm just saying sort it out, get legal proof from CA then come back, rather than engaging in a spam war that makes you look like a dick by threatening to "make trouble".

If you are right, then consumer affairs will back you up, and you will be a hero, the "Iron Chef" of this little forum, that I (and most other people I believe) read for entertainment.

If I wanted to get into a shitfight over stuff I care very little about, except that this has carried on long enough now to irritate me (not at APR mind you so you may be defeating your own purpose here), I'd call up my ex-wife and ask her to outline what she thinks of me.

So, to summarise. I wasn't having a go at you - I was giving you a suggestion to sort it out legally and get PROOF that your rights as a consumer were somehow violated.

You will then have a lot more credibility than you currently do, no one will argue with you (or is that the point?), and you can start as many threads as you like stating facts.

Hoping you interpret this as something other than a swipe at you.

Love,

Panman.:wub:

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
I nominate CiaranGTI for the post of the year award :clap: :clap: :clap:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
eyyy thats what i use hahahahahah

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
ROFL

Attachments

• roflcopter9gr.png
    roflcopter9gr.png
    271.5 KB · Views: 207

Yandi

Ready to race!
PRIDE...its a beautiful thang.
Like dishing up the very best roast duck and steamed veges... or prowling around in a sparkling graphite BMW.... it's what beling ALIVE is all about.
(just trying to draw the fire away from Dim Sim)