GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did anyone work out the bugs for OEM LED tails???

xola3que

euroturd
...because I'm about to go at it with a freaking hammer.

3/4 of my turn ambers stopped working and now my red started to look more like a C and I don't even drive at night. I'd take some photos but I think y'all know what it looks like.

Any electronic genius here want to make some money fixing these...I'm about to chuck them in the bin and put on those tinted R32s instead.

xola3que

euroturd
May be I'm answering my own question here but I turned up the intensity (vagcom) to the tails a while back when I still had my R32 amber mod, forgot to reset to factory when I upgraded to LED's. Could that put a premature death to the LEDs?:iono:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Doubt it. Other people have had issues with the LEDs going out, I would guess that's whats happening to you. I know JetTurbo had issues, I wonder what he did...

vulture sounds
If you do get rid of them, Ill buy them from you. Then when mine go out I can open yours and see whats going on...

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Wow didn't even know they had issues, never had a problem with mine

Srys_finest_gti

Ready to race!
My whole drivers side amber doesn't work at all. So I get a bulb out warning too. I tried opening them up.. Didn't work, cracked the lens. Pretty much going to buy new ones from ecs and make sure if I have any problems they'll warrety them

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
sounds like ur LEDs are burt up for some reason????

I hope u still have a warranty on them, if not the only way around this to repair the LEDs.

Im sure the LEDS would cost a few bucks but the install will cost u 100$, if interested hit me up!!!!!!!!!

BTW...... These LEDs are 2 tone with Red and Amber SMDs so u have to get the right LEDs to make them work like OEM and U need a BIG set of Balls to open up the Tail lights housing and not to break them.......