GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I like that more than M3

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
pretty cool but i still wouldnt buy it because of the issues with the N54 motor.

oh and boardsnow..this is an M1.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
just gotta say:

my friend just picked up a 2011 135i convertible, and it is fun as hell to drive. I now deplore my GTI in so many ways. DCT>DSG by fucking light years. Smooth as hell and doesn't have even close to the jerkiness DSG has. The N55 has a better feel to it than the N54 (and I learned to drive on a N54 335i, so I have a lotta experience with that engine). I know a lot of people have been downplaying the 1-series, saying that it's too heavy yadda yadda, but BMW just nailed the handling on this car IMO. Sure, I suppose it doesn't compare to a true handler like a Cayman, but then again I've never driven a Cayman so the 135i remains a pinnacle in my book lol. Also, the styling is growing on me. I really like how tidy and purposeful it looks. Low and wide always wins, even if it's a bit awkward.

I can't imagine what this 1-series M Coupe is like. If the 135i convertible is a joy to drive, the M version of the coupe has to be sublime. BMW <3

designation_mi5

Ready to race!
For the last few years, BMW has been the go-to-choice for:

80% -ass-hats.
16%-badge junkies with no joy for driving.
3%-badge junkies who like to drive.
1%-Car lovers who chose the BMW b/c it was the best for them.

But now a good amount of the ass-hats and badge junkies(with no driving interest) are going to Audi. Perfect timing because I like this car quite a lot.