GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best intake and DP combo?

wiztoogti

Car(s)
06 GTI MK5
Ive been under the hood of my car all weekend cleaning out the intake valves and want to put in some parts before i put her back together again. Any suggestions for a downpipe and CAI combo that wont empty my pockets completely???:iono:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Ive been under the hood of my car all weekend cleaning out the intake valves and want to put in some parts before i put her back together again. Any suggestions for a downpipe and CAI combo that wont empty my pockets completely???:iono:

Did you take any pics of your valves before cleaning? Post em if you have em and the mileage.

Can't help you with the most affordable CAI or downpipe, I have a habit of going the other direction.

wiztoogti

Car(s)
06 GTI MK5
Did you take any pics of your valves before cleaning? Post em if you have em and the mileage.

Can't help you with the most affordable CAI or downpipe, I have a habit of going the other direction.
what do you recommend for even the higher priced ones? and i have a picture of the one cylinder that was having misfires but i cant figure out how to post it lol

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
what do you recommend for even the higher priced ones? and i have a picture of the one cylinder that was having misfires but i cant figure out how to post it lol

I use a CTS intake, which is really only medium priced and a 42DD Downpipe. I am happy with both and have run them for the last 2 years.

An easy way to post pics is to get a free account at a site like photobucket and upload them there. They have a nice feature that allows you to just cut and paste the link info necessary for a picture to be embedded in your post.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
ive had neuspeed pflo and it was loud, defintely heard the dv and turbo spool. I just did a shit ton of work an put an evoms intake on and its a million times quieter. and i love my eurojet exhaust. How do you downpipe studs look on the turbo? mine were rotted 3 years ago at 60k miles.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ktopher

Ready to race!
Carbino or EVOMS V-FLOW intake will sound great. For the price, Neuspeed P-Flo is a decent choice.