GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR upgrade to tunes?

FastersBetter

Ready to race!
I haven't heard any updates to maps I thought APR was working to enhance. I thought they were doing work on K04 mapping. There hasn't been a lot of love for APR on these boards lately as DM seems to be stealing the spotlight but before I surrender my investment in APR and jump ship to DM (who also has not yet released TSI K04 file) does anyone have any news on the APR front and development of new tunes?

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
apr is busy with TSI tune updates.

this is the hotest topic in mk6 forum and vortex. but doing nothing for mkv FSI

Last edited:
Car(s)
Subaru
theyre boasting a few more hp and torque limiting by gears so that you have less wheel spin. honestly though, dm is already offering this. apr v3 k04 file prolly wont be out for another year cause they drag their feet. dont forget that people had to leave their apr tune on their tsi becuase their k04 tune was causing problems.

if you email dm, they will send you a file im sure. apr youll have less hp and have more problems, or go dm and get more power with less issues. the only downside is you have to pay for a tune again, but leaving apr out weights that.

Last edited:

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
It took all of 4 posts to turn into a DM>APR thread. way to go

Tutti57

Ready to race!
It wasn't off topic since op is considering making the jump.

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI

Tutti57

Ready to race!
Not possible

FastersBetter

Ready to race!
Thanks all for weighing in. I checked out the link eurocars pointed to and caught up on the APR development. My car is sleeping in the garage until the spring thaw so if APR has not developed their v3 by then, I'll beta test the DM solution. I just don't want to spend $750 needlessly in case APR comes through.

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
Thanks all for weighing in. I checked out the link eurocars pointed to and caught up on the APR development. My car is sleeping in the garage until the spring thaw so if APR has not developed their v3 by then, I'll beta test the DM solution. I just don't want to spend $750 needlessly in case APR comes through.

what version of k04 file are u using now? do u have log of it?

looks like your is TSI?

vagike

I just want them to put flat shift into their files.