GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another tire thread:)

Pantera

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 vw gti
My problem is i had potenzas and they were awesome for a month and then they lost their grip. A new tire always gets that awesome grip then it goes away for me after a month or 2. When i put new tires on it literally makes my car feel faster cuz i get so much grip. I dont plan on doing to much more to the engine inless the turbo goes out. Maybe a hpfp but other then intake exhaust intercooler and tune i plan to keep the engine rather stock. My next few parts will be coilovers springs and mounts. Also clutch n flywheel once it starts to go. But im in the middle of building a house lookin for a cheap truck for next winter so i can park the gti so moneys going to be tighter.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

Slave IV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV R32, B5 S4
Michelin PSS are the best tires I've ever used..Grip, Comfort, Wear..Everything. Keep an eye out for companies offering rebates on sets and they won't be much more than any of your other options but definitely superior rubber.
For the price if you can't find a deal, V12's seem to be one of the better options out there.
I would just get PSS' either way though since you say you drive aggressive and tires are the most important thing on your car.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
I thought the V12s were a damn good tire for short money but they wore quickly, so I'm not sure if I saved any money in the long run, but hey, they were what I could afford at the time so no regrets there.

Kirsche_Kreuzer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I have the DWS as well, been on the car for about two years. Great when new, still okay now. Great for a fun all-around tire (trucked right through pa snow and mountain twisties), if you're worried about that. I had Firehawks previously, they were good as well. But you HAVE to keep those rotated regularly or they will cup like a bitch in no time.

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
Taking price out of the consideration, the Michelin Pilot Super Sports is going to give you one of the best combinations of performance, ride quality and longevity. The V12 Evo is going to be one of the better values in the Max Performance summer category. Certainly it is not as good as the PSS but very good performance at a lower price point.

Pantera

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 vw gti
I went with the v12s they are damn good expecially on the rims my gf just bought me for my birthday. I am finding now that ill need a new clutch soon cuz the stage 2 with the grip those tires get is causing alittle slip. Worst part is the dicks wouldnt touch my tpms on the factory rims so now i got the annoying "!" On my dash now. So really is it as easy as unscrewing them? Do they break easy cuz thats what they told me their reasons were? And do you need sum kind of kit when replacing them?