GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another racing story! 2006 BMW M5 vs. MkV GTI **VIDEO**

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Ok I would be the first one to give props for good kill, but that guy was probably just late to a board meeting or something not really a good showing of power.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ahh ok that looked like north bound...like right after the big curve...my bad

where u work at on sunrise?...the mall?...i used to live right there on sunrise and flamingo in the apt's behind publix

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Freek said:
ahh ok that looked like north bound...like right after the big curve...my bad

where u work at on sunrise?...the mall?...i used to live right there on sunrise and flamingo in the apt's behind publix

I work at Best Buy, right on the corner of Sunrise and Flamingo. What took you to GA?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
dont ask...lol

it was actually a favor to my parents...they bought a house here and that pretty much ended my life in florida...lol

how long u worked there for?....i was in that shopping center every weekend for something either at BB or pepgirls

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Freek said:
dont ask...lol

it was actually a favor to my parents...they bought a house here and that pretty much ended my life in florida...lol

how long u worked there for?....i was in that shopping center every weekend for something either at BB or pepgirls

A little over 3 years.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
im sure i know u then...or met u many times...lol

u didnt happen to drive the hooked up RSX that was always parked there?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
hrm dont recall ever seeing that...but im sure uve seen my car over there..being for the past 2 years ive spent many a days in that intersection...lol