GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another racing story! 2006 BMW M5 vs. MkV GTI **VIDEO**

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I got it on video for the non-believers. I was cruising the Sawgrass X-way and I see this silver bullet fly past me going at least a buck-20. I downshift and catch up to see what the hell it was and low and behold, it's an E60 M5 :eek:

I flash my hi-beams like in Midnight Club :cool: to start a race except, instead of it being midnight, it was like 9AM. I'm pretty sure he accepted the challenge though.

Well, let's just say he got spanked -> CLICK HERE to download.

You can see I officially win the race around the 45 second mark :thumbup:

You'll need something to playback .MOV video. I'm using Apple QuickTime.

ibtl :redface:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
the page doesnt even open, and ive got quicktime, so...not sure..and there is no way you should have beaten that car..im sorry, 2x as much hp...yeah...right

naughtyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 DSG
noway...I am not a buying that

the link does not work for me??? Not an M5 even an M3 is a stretch for me to beleive.....get me a good link to see this.....:bs:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Plyngntrffc said:
the page doesnt even open, and ive got quicktime, so...not sure..and there is no way you should have beaten that car..im sorry, 2x as much hp...yeah...right

Sorry about that. I just converted it to a MOV and reuploaded it. Try it again.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
It just shows you gaining behind him... as if you were attempting to start a race from there.

funnycar

Autocross Champion
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
You can see I officially win the race around the 45 second mark :thumbup:

sweeeet!! My favorite part was when you kicked in the 4 barrel to catch the loser! :thumbsup:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
so you passed him, in traffic? thats what this video is, awesome, i cant wait to get my GTI im gonna go look for a lambo in a school zone and pass him, HELLZ YEAH that will be the best kill of all time beotches