GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

90s Raver kids vs today's raver kids

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah no problem, been a rough month, but getting used to the new normal.

That's always tough during and after the grieving period :(

Understand your priorities though, family always comes first.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
DUBPL8, you ever see a live Moby set? I always hated his tracks on the radio and his albums, but I got to see him at EDC in 2008 and damn if he didn't put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. He was mixing a ton of tracks, really played to the energy of the crowd, and displayed some impressive skills.

That might have been one of the better big shows I've been to. Got to see Rabbit in the Moon, Andy C, Glitch Mob, and AVB was there too I think. Benassi was the biggest letdown ever. He's kind of a one trick pony and that worked at the small clubs I saw him at, but on the main stage of EDC at the Coliseum, it was just flat.

3D1to153

Passed Driver's Ed
Your 90s looks really fucking lame :) 1/2 naked women is the new new... and its good good.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DUBPL8, you ever see a live Moby set? I always hated his tracks on the radio and his albums, but I got to see him at EDC in 2008 and damn if he didn't put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. He was mixing a ton of tracks, really played to the energy of the crowd, and displayed some impressive skills.

With a backing band? Yes I have, and he knows how to perform live! Be it performinig his early 90s rave classics like Next To The E or Feeling So Real or his chilled out material such as Porcelain or Lift Me Up or Natural Blues, yeah he is better live than his retarded DJ sets as of late. He plays a lot of cheesy electro house and that's not my bag. If Moby does a DJ set with early 90s rave material like his XLR8R podcast from 3 years ago I'm definitely down.

I had a chance to see Moby in 2000 when Hybrid opened up for him at the Bronco Bowl in Dallas but didn't materialize, so ended up catching him in 2009.

He did receive a lot of controversy in the early 90s for his live shows being supposedly pre-recorded with a DAT tape :laugh: If you do a search you can find some old USENET postings from 1993 bashing him for it haha

If you hate his stuff on the radio, you should really check out his early 90s rave material. I guarantee you will dig it for sure. Go is a classic.

That might have been one of the better big shows I've been to. Got to see Rabbit in the Moon, Andy C, Glitch Mob, and AVB was there too I think. Benassi was the biggest letdown ever. He's kind of a one trick pony and that worked at the small clubs I saw him at, but on the main stage of EDC at the Coliseum, it was just flat.

Big ups to the Executioner Andy C! That man knows how to rinse it out proper on 4 decks.

One of my biggest regrets in life is missing out on Rabbit in the Moon. Ever since the death of Scott Hardkiss, the desire for me to experience Out Of Body Experience live is greater now than before.