GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
he is editing our posts, our replies, our ims, and deleting our posts when we are opposed to him, and using all that language against us? and when he gets his own taste he attackes us and tries to humiliate. what a joke? this place deserves better than that

Your funny.

:headbang:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
Hold on taking this down a notch...

Hot are you serious saying you want things toned down? When I read your cursing post I saw it as a joke and that was why I replied with my "f you"... So you were serious?

I posted that last night when I came home buzzed from the bar. My point was to stop the deragatory stuff. I don't care if you rag on the football team, or a player in particular, but if you stero-type all the people a.k.a. "GUIDO's", then I think it's BS. For example if Isreal was in the WC and someone said I hope those "hebe's" get beat and go home, I'd be pissed, and I'm sure Italians feel the same way about "guido's" etc... I have no idea what Scuder's problem is??? I think he wants to be a moderator so he makes shit up about me, in the hopes of getting my position. Everyone on here knows that I'm joker, and I'm liable to put up a funny post or thread (see the camel toe thread) once in a while. I'm pretty sure if I was editing/deleting posts for no reason, I wouldn't still be a moderator, and somebody would have complained by now.

:headbang:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I have no idea what Scuder's problem is??? I think he wants to be a moderator so he makes shit up about me, in the hopes of getting my position.

I do not have that intention, and to be honest with you, that is the admin's call, not mine.

instead of reading previous pages and worrying if i am up to date, let me just say....

Im am so glad that brazil is out, not that i have anything really against them... but the front runners that had no connection to brazil (before their loss) and bet on them winning.

6 stars is too many ;)

with brazil out germany is going to be weltmeister (win the world cup)

...lets see if this creates any posts.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I agree with you, GTI Fanatic. I really don't think anyone can beat Germany as hot as they are right now. It will be interesting to see if they can function without Torsten Frings, who is sooo solid back there. I pick Germany over France in the Final.

To Rabbit82, sorry about me calling you out...it is all in good fun. It's good to see people talk about the most beautiful game, and be passionate about their country!! If you were offended by me calling them "Guidos" I am sorry. I throw it in the category of calling Americans Yanks, or calling zee Germans Krauts. Sorry, hope we're all good. Good luck to the Azzuri!!:w00t:

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
MHS216 said:
I agree with you, GTI Fanatic. I really don't think anyone can beat Germany as hot as they are right now. It will be interesting to see if they can function without Torsten Frings, who is sooo solid back there. I pick Germany over France in the Final.

To Rabbit82, sorry about me calling you out...it is all in good fun. It's good to see people talk about the most beautiful game, and be passionate about their country!! If you were offended by me calling them "Guidos" I am sorry. I throw it in the category of calling Americans Yanks, or calling zee Germans Krauts. Sorry, hope we're all good. Good luck to the Azzuri!!:w00t:

now that was nice of u to say... i wanna apoligize also for overreacting

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Rabbit82 said:
now that was nice of u to say... i wanna apoligize also for overreacting

can you just feel the love flowing off of your screen :cry: I think y'all need a group hug, everyone hug your computer. :biggrin:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
scuderiavw said:
pure example of understanding, nice to see...

You guys keep underestimating France:wink:

I really agree that France is a dangerous team for sure. Guys playing to extend their great careers, and teammates not wanting to let each other down. Honestly I think they will beat Italy, and then fall just short against the Germans and their fans.

No one gave France a shot from the start(including me). Nice to see them peak at the right point. Zizou will always have a place in my heart, haha.:headbang:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
yea I pick germany and France to make it to the finals... I think the France Portugal game should be a really good one.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
they were both stunning goals... but I can not respect any team that relies on acting to score and gain advantages in games...