GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

06 mkv vs cobalt ss

CJBarton

Ready to race!
Haha. This is the stupidest thread ever.

Nobody bought their GTI because they thought it was a fast car, they bought it for everything but that.

TSiUG

sleeper...
This thread is gayer than that guy that blew me this morning.

But I was blowing him and cradling your balls at the same time...so....:wink:

TSiUG

sleeper...

CJBarton

Ready to race!
I bought mine for the quality interior and the sexy look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EuroBalt

:word:

And lets keep this thread going just to see how many Cavalier owners we can get to register over here:biggrin:

whats a Crapalier??

sorry i had to comment on that. these thread i find so funny, ill tell you i did a dig run against one of those rabbits with the CDC trans(or what ever its called) and i was shocked the accel, but lacks top end. german engineering is sweet. turbo cobalts have a swedish trans out of sabbs

Car(s)
Subaru
where i live, theres a cavalier that revs his cavalier up and bounces off the rev limiter of said cavalier when i drive by. i knew he was trying to justify his purchase of that cavalier and trying to get me to race his cavalier but i never would. i cant wait till the day that cavalier blows up that motor in that cavalier :biggrin:

razr

+50 hp spark plugs
where i live, theres a cavalier that revs his cavalier up and bounces off the rev limiter of said cavalier when i drive by. i knew he was trying to justify his purchase of that cavalier and trying to get me to race his cavalier but i never would. i cant wait till the day that cavalier blows up that motor in that cavalier :biggrin:

the amount of cavaliers in this post is too damn high!

Car(s)
Subaru
if a cobalt is a cavalier does that make a cruise a cobalt??? and GTI's are just Beetle with a hatch right?

no, its a rabbit. but id say the cruise is a cavalier too. we are just being stupid though. not actually making fun. cobalt has its people that like it moar and the gti has its people that like it moar. our vs threads are full of banter like this

EuroBalt

lol. i hate cavaliers and hate people who call them cavaliers. my car gets more looks at car shows than so classics. i love the question what is it? a chevy cobalt SS, a what?