GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

06 mkv vs cobalt ss

I DID It

I was in front of you when you asked if i wanted to run i asked is if you have ss or ls. I couldnt see your car all you said was that you drive a cobalt. I had no idea witch one you where driving. There was no way i an look at your car cause i didnt know witch one it was, i posted this thread beacause i was curious what it was. Ive never heard of ss/tc. At the end I drive a VW and im still in highschool:wink: Just trying to do what i can with my part time job on my mkv. Soon leaving to the Airforce this sept. Planning on going big turbo after graduating. Then we can have some fun:thumbsup:

Lol thats gud enjoy the service take advantage of Everything it has to offer I'm on my second year, goin on my second deployment, the race was for fun it gets boring sitting n that lot, plus u weren't the only car I ran that night, but for for fellow members who GTI bashing? We did a Lil run if u feeling sensitive about it come run me an make up for it! Didn't kno vw owners were touchy, I got a pad for that slit between ur legs of its leaking.

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Lol cobalts.
I got a Hooked on Phonics set if you ever want to improve your grammar.

kenneth_cano

kenneth
Car(s)
2006 GTI MKV
There is hardly any mkvs out here in El Paso that i know of.
There are stock ones, but no tuned ones. Haven't come across one
Forgot to mention my mkv has 155,XXX miles on it.

BaltSSSC

BaltSSSC

So what's all this cavalier talk? I love that saying. "at the end of the day you are still driving a cavalier"
1. A cavalier kicked your ass LOL
2. This isn't your "z24"
3. Do not forget you are driving a volkswagen. If you think you or any of your boys got anything that can run against any of our GM vehicles then we can head out to clint and show what your German garbage is worth.

I DID It

Lol cobalts.
I got a Hooked on Phonics set if you ever want to improve your grammar.

You must hav spelled checc every wOrd before posting that, I'm on my cell it's okay. Think u should get outside some more and stop living n ur basement or is it your command center lmao, it's a chat forum bro go on a barns n noble website if I hurt ur eyes, or u can come meet me at the Tracc

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
You Cobalt kids are real funny. Even the guys on your own forum understand that you are acting very immature. And by the way, no spell check needed I have a brain. Get back to your Fast and Furious movies you're not welcomed here.

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Car(s)
Subaru
race a gt28 or gt30 or even bigger turboed gti. not all gtis are slow, but at least most of us understand our cars arent racecars. gti is a good dd car with some fun in between. when my friends and i go out, 2 people can sit in the back with comfort and i still get 33mpg highway. i never race cause i know my car isnt fast, but i do have fun time to time.

its cool the ss t/c cobalt is faster cause its a racecar and all, but not everyone wants a chevy. next yr ill be going bt and racing my car, but i still wouldnt consider my gti a racecar like a caviler

G Speed

LMMFAO this thread is mad funny / srry for the late reply, didnt think the lost would be taken so tightly/ to clear sum things up....NO YOU DID NOT ASK ME IF I DRIVE A SS OR LS you can look at my car and see its not a LS when i started my car and the bypass valve went off and how deep my exhaust tone was you would hav known my car was turbo. AS far as the guy who stated its a dicc move, its just fun bro calm down i dnt need to hide my mods my mods make up 40% of the car the driver makes up the rest, stage 2? nah you wont keep up with stage 3 i have no idea what your stages consist of but i think 4 or higher to have a gud run with me. YEA I DID IT!!!

1 cobalt owner to another.. what are you talking about?

1. Why is your bypass valve going off when you start your car?
2. So deep exhaust = turbo... good to know?:thumbdown:
3. Mods make up 40% of the car?, rest is driver.. what are you talking about you raced from a roll... what skill is required?

TSiUG

sleeper...
1 cobalt owner to another.. what are you talking about?

1. Why is your bypass valve going off when you start your car?
2. So deep exhaust = turbo... good to know?:thumbdown:
3. Mods make up 40% of the car?, rest is driver.. what are you talking about you raced from a roll... what skill is required?

:word:

And lets keep this thread going just to see how many Cavalier owners we can get to register over here:biggrin: