GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Öhlins VWS MI00

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
Car(s)
its not special.
We are in talks with them.
Simmsled, thanks for the offer. I will let you know if help needed.

I'd be happy to help. If you guys get the kits made and want to do some development, let me know. I have Roehrig dyno, damper shop, and shaker rig access. :thumbsup: Just don't have a shaker rig at my house. :biggrin:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
I'd be happy to help. If you guys get the kits made and want to do some development, let me know. I have Roehrig dyno, damper shop, and shaker rig access. :thumbsup: Just don't have a shaker rig at my house. :biggrin:

Oh man, you have my dream set up there. Like a candy shop. I wouldn't do what to do with myself.:biggrin:

gtiinsc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Acura TL SH.AWD
I had Ohlins Fixed perch on my subbie. Very very strong of course. Interested if this comes to be.

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
Dayyyyyyyyum. Those look incredible.

For those unfamiliar, Ohlins has been doing automotive apps for quite some time. High-performance Volovos from the late-90's and early-00's came equipped with Ohlins remote-resovoir dampers from the factory in some speical models...I remember reading a Car & Driver article with one in it and drooling profusely :biggrin:

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Ok guys, good news. I call up Öhlins USA. And they say if we can get 10-15 people for a group buy they are willing to lower the price by 20% (maybe even free shipping depending on location)

I will get a Group buy page up.

Edit: Group buy page is up

Last edited:

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3

Obviously these are the dream shocks. AST's will get you there too for a bit less, and I feel the hand built Eibach Multi-Pro's I'm running are also damn good. Both use gas monotube shock designs. In any case damping of this quality is something you have to drive to understand what a difference it makes, would love to see this company bring out Mk5/6 products.

TypeR_126

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Anyone ever end up getting these? Thinking about pulling the trigger.

TheeFT

That One Guy
Car(s)
Germans
I thought about it but for the kind of driving I do the b&g rs2 coils are going to be fine for my purpose. 18-way damping with 3.5 drop is great aggressive mountain driving and here and there autox.