GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

100hp MKV GTI

Thats what my car feels like right now. I have no idea why. No CEL has gone on but when I floor it it goes no where. Any idea on what it could be? Im still under warranty so I'll prob take it it in but wont be able to until next weekend. Is my car in limp mode? Could it be my fuel pump? Please...
  2. C

VW PASADENA MOD FRIENDLY DEALER UPCOMING CAR SHOW

Here is a quick cell phone pic. Im missing that one piece. Not sure what part it is. 2007 VW GTI And maybe a sidemarker lightbulb.
  3. C

Almost Acoustic Christmas

Anyone going to the concert?
  4. C

WTB: OEM GTI Sidemarkers

Looking for some OEM GTI sidemarkers. Anybody have some of these just lying around?
  5. C

World Cup South Africa 2010

June 11, 2010-July 11, 2010 Final groupings for the 2010 World Cup South Africa: Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, South Korea, Greece Group C: England. USA, Algeria, Slovenia Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana Group E: Netherlands, Denmark...
  6. C

BioShock

Anyone play this? I know its old but I just got this and I have to say wow pretty good game!
  7. C

Modern Family

Just saw the second episode and think this show is hilarious! :thumbsup: Anyone else watch this?
  8. C

Bored To Death

Anyone catch this show on HBO? Its with Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakis. I thought the first episode was pretty good and will to see where they go with this in episode 2.
  9. C

Entourage

Entourage is back Sunday July 12th!
  10. C

Exhaust Question(uninstallation)

I currently have an ATP downpipe but wish to get it removed and get my stock one back on. Is there anyone who would be willing to do the install for cash or maybe someone can recommend a shop for me to go to in the LA area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:
  11. C

Just installed the BSH PCV...ringing?

As the title states, I just installed the BSH PCV and I wanted to make sure everything was ok. After I shut down my car, I walked over to the engine bay(hood open) and I hear a ringing noise that lasts like 10 seconds then it shuts off. My question is: Is this normal or did I not install the PCV...
  12. C

2009 NBA Playoffs!

NBA FINALS 2009!!! Los Angeles Lakers vs. Orlando Magic Game 1 Thursday June 4th @ 6pm
  13. C

Cal Poly anyone?

Also found this at the parking lot!!! LOL
  14. C

So, someone stole a piece of my rear bumper

Yesterday as I was walking to my car I noticed that a piece of my rear bumper was missing. Its that little square looking part on the right side of the bumper. Im wondering if I could just buy this piece separately or will I have to get a entire rear bumper:frown:
  15. C

Euro Focus RS

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/auto_shows/2009_geneva_auto_show_auto_shows/production_debuts/2009_ford_focus_rs_auto_shows?cid=327 2009 Ford Focus RS - Auto Shows Focus, people! The U.S. needs to share in the turbocharged Ford fun. BY DAVID GLUCKMAN February 2009 Guess what Europe’s...
  16. C

OIL on my PCV

I recently got a CEL which makes me think that maybe my dv is broken or something(im stg 2 APR) but when I finally popped my hood i noticed that my Eurojet PCV fix has oil on it. Anyone know what my problem might be? Im taking it in to the dealership on sat for my 30k service btw.