GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Car Does it for you?

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I just passed by a NSX earlier... I don't think I could've made it more obvious to the driver that I was staring at his car... I passed on his side and my head practically did a 180 and he was looking right at me LOL

Sick car though

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
F 430 Scuderia

ferrari-f430-scuderia-spider-16m.jpg

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
e30 with supercharged s52 swap as far as if I was building the car. Off the shelf and quasi obtainable I personally think it would be impossible to choose between the E92 M3 and the Nissan GTR

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
Only 20 of them were made, and 19 were sold. The first one off the production line is in headquarters on display I believe. It didn't sound like what you would expect it to sound like... It was a mix of a big block with a super-carish exhaust note. Extremely deep, but high/fast revving

actually thats exactly what id expect it to sound like lol... a "big block with a super- carish" exhaust note

ajt23

Banned
1969 Yenko:wub: (I would take the black before the orange but beggars.....you know the sayin):biggrin:

Attachments

• yenkocamaro.jpg
    yenkocamaro.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 116
  • sucp_0903_19_z+1969_yenko_camaro+driver_side_view.jpg
    sucp_0903_19_z+1969_yenko_camaro+driver_side_view.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 115

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
how do you pick just one that you would follow and drool over? i am an overall car lover and don't have one that i always have to follow.

i guess one that i stare at more than others is the Ferrari 512TR

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
The only time I've ever seen one of those in person was on a track day with my brother... Too bad the dude got black flagged after only one lap :bellyroll: