GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: NY UG '06 GTI 6spd.

THIS NEEDS TO GO! I'm buying a truck and I need this gone asap or it will be traded in. I'd like to get $18,500 for it. APR 93 oct. tuning Eibach lowering springs Ipod intergration 15K miles It's the pkg 0 so no sunroof. 6 speed manual
  2. S

Fs: 2006 Gti Ny

for sale: 2006 gti. PKG 0. 6 disc cd. 6spd. 15K miles. Apr chip(93) Eibach sport springs winter wheels and tires. looking to get $20K Kind of spur of the moment.. in need of $$ as starting my own business this spring...
  3. S

Powdercoat stock 17's on gti..

I want to get my 17" stock gti wheels powdercoated black this summer. AFter putting steelies on I realized I really like black on my UG gti! DOes any one have pics or can they do a photochop please?
  4. S

Ugh..Stupid engine cover>me %#*&@

Has anyone else in the MK5 community really hate putting on and taking off the engine cover on their Gti? I find it so dumb of a design. I ended up breaking two of the mounts in the front. The bolts just broke right off. So the only thign that holds my engine cover on is where the cover connects...
  5. S

Will vag-com work with a mac?

^topic...i have an ibook:iono:
  6. S

to all of you who think srt-4s are gods.

i raced an 04 srt-4 from a dig and 3 times from rolls. he only had a bigger intercooler and intake. from a dig i put about a nose on him up to 100 then we cut out. 3 rolls from 25 i put over a legnth on him the 1st two races. we raced up to about 120. the last race i put only half a car on...
  7. S

Mk5 gti=sti

Ok, this is my first post but i swear i am not bs'ing you guys. i ran my friend in his sti on 2 differnt days and a tottal of 3 times they were all 30mph rolls up to about 100 and we were dead even the entire time. :clap: He is also modded...intake and turbo back exhaust. He should be...