GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: Parts for sale... Car Sold ...

Hi Guys, I have sold off my beloved MK5 GTi and move on with the new Mazda MPS :P Below are the parts that are available for sale: 1. Open Vent Fog light Grill $50 a pair. Sold 2. Genuine Made in Japan MTEC HID Kit (Bolt on, Comes with all the bulb holder adaptor) 10-15 mins required to...
  2. M

Catch can with EJ PCV fix?

Hi guys, My gti running with the EJ PCV fix and so far everything is fine.. so i'm quite happy with it. Today i have done some garage clean up and found an oil catch can from my old WRX STi. Just wondering can i attach the catch can into the EJ PCV tube there? If so, should i put the catch...
  3. M

Another PCV post ...

Hi guys, Recently, I have some oil mark around my engine oil caps and also some oil under the PCV. I disconnected the pipe and tried to blow as instructed on many PCV issue post, it seems fine.. I cant even blow through from the intake manifold side... so can i say is not my PCV issue that...
  4. M

New Wheels-- Transfer TPMS ??

Hi guys, I've searched the forum and it seems that alot of ppl transfer the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) TPMS over to new wheels when they upgrade their wheels... Just want to find out from those that have already upgraded their wheels... Do you guys swap the TPMS over or just installed...
  5. M

Vag Com Fault Code help ?!

Hi Guys, Pls help me out... my car was shuttering when i try to floor the car more than 3000rpm around 0.5 bar boost(not even WOT) .. When i plug in my vag com, i pull out these 2 codes?? Coil Pack? Spark plug or ? Can anyone shed some light?? Thanks :(...
  6. M

Should i change back to hotter plug?

Hi guys, Brief intro about what i've done to my car, I've been having some minor missfire issue during summer after i put in GIAC and Miltek TBE and I've put in a colder plug and since then everything was fine. However, recently due to the extreme cold weather my car start to missfire (minor)...
  7. M

Channel Ten HD Formula 1 Time..?

Hey guys, I'm not too sure is this happening to you guys... Long story cut short, I've checked the online TV guide for the F1 Silverstone time and it stated there 11:25pm! So i go and plan all my activity and when i reached home @ 10:30 ... the race started !! left 26 laps to go ?!! then i...
  8. M

18 BBS Offset 35 ??

Hi guys, Quick question.. Can 18"BBS rims with offset 35 can be fitted in our golf gti without any issues (no rubbing or what so ever?)? Hope some1 can help me out on that :) Cheers Ron
  9. M

Suspension Guru needed...

Hi guys, Long story cut short, this is my first time upgrading suspension on my car. Currently, my gti equipped with the Koni FSD and Neuspeed Springs (thanks Ian). For the last few weeks it was good. Handling very well and smile on my face on every corner. Until recently I started to...
  10. M

places to go in Sydney ...? ? ?

Hi guys, I will be dropping by to Sydney for four days, the last time i visited sydney was 5 years ago. Anyone can recommend me or suggest any nice place to see, eat ,shop and sight seeing ? Pls give me some suggestion and guidance there... i'm basically like a new visitor again to sydney ...
  11. M

Reputable Suspension Installer in Melb ?

As stated on topic title, anyone here can recommend me a reputable place to fit my Gti's Suspension ? I'm new to suspension modification ... .. . Hope you guys can give me some good direction ... Thanks in advanced ya ! :) :bow:
  12. M

MKV GTi After market intake system in Aus?

Hi guys, Just wonder what after market intake system do you use on your MKV GTi ? I can only find Carbonio currently but I would like to own something like EVOms system. Anyone here using CAI like EVOms ? and where did u get it from ? Cheers
  13. M

Speaker wires ?

Hey guys, Just got myself a Infinity BassLink T active sub for the stock stereo .. :headbang: However, after gone tru the user manual of the BassLink, there are 2 way connect it to my head unit. 1. RCA - Which is harder... (have to buy a converter and open up the dash) 2. Spliced and...