GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SFIrishFool

That's one badass VeeDub

New VW to race the 24 hours. http://jalopnik.com/#!5758052/vws-golf24-tackles-the-24-hours-of-nurburgring Now, why can't we get a GTI or Golf with a turbo inline 5??? C'mon Audi, help us out here.
  2. SFIrishFool

Shameless Plug

Sup peoples, So my wife and a bunch of my friends have a band called Alluette, and as of yesterday, we are on Itunes! check us out, I'm sorry I don't have any free music to give away, but I'm betting at least some of you will like what you hear. Yes, thats my wife's fine ass voice doing all...
  3. SFIrishFool

Tint?

Have any of you run into problems with your tint being too dark? Got a warning from a cop that lives down the street from me that mine might be too dark, but its the way it was when I bought it from the dealership, and the driver's side isn't tinted, I thought that was all the cared about? I...
  4. SFIrishFool

Work done / smog questions

Hey guys, just wondering what place(s) in the Bay Area is the consensus on best place to get work done? I don't mind doing minor wrench work myself but for stuff like chip and exhaust I'd feel more comfortable having a licensed person do. I tried to look for a thread about this before but...
  5. SFIrishFool

Tire questions

Was wondering you older (loosely used) posters on here went with for new shoes on your V Dub after the stock shitty Conti's went. I like the new Toyo Proxyes, as well as the Bridgestone Potenzas even though I may have to take a second job to afford them... what do you guys and gals have on...