GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vivid

F'ed up this time

now we are in the right section... carry on :biggrin:
  2. Vivid

track-challenge.com just added the GTI

www.track-challene.com has just added the GTI check out our cars, compare it to other cars and see real track times and performance data...
  3. Vivid

Unbelievable Kill stories, check this first...

www.track-challene.com has just added the GTI before you post a story like GTI vs M3, 911, SL55 etc please check the site above which list performance figures with real track times... This should be a starting place before post in a kill story that some one might and probably will call you...
  4. Vivid

Transformers Teaser Trailer

http://www.filmwad.com/transformers-...er--571-p.html so excited
  5. Vivid

Which super hero would win?

fun little flash clip... link
  6. Vivid

getting logged out when checking MyGolf garage

Every time I try to edit my garage I get logged out, I log back in and get redirected to the main forum page and get logged out when I try to go back to my garage... Does anyone else have this problem? How do I edit my garage?
  7. Vivid

Prius VS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK... sorry but this is funny as shit and I sure we all can get a kick out of this.... http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=16201&st=0
  8. Vivid

Stock Dyno results

I just got a base dyno done with no mods... I looks a little high for at the wheel hp but maybe the machine was off by a bit
  9. Vivid

Like my New Avatar?

What do you guys think? can some one sat wrabbit
  10. Vivid

TB Exhaust drone for TT, Miltek and Remus?

I really like the sound clips of the TB Miltek and Remus and my local shop really likes the TT which I like too, but I prefer to first two... Do any of these exhaust systems create the dreaded exhaust drone? The GTI is my daily driver and although I like a nice exhaust note a drone would drive...
  11. Vivid

What to do first?

I have my mods picked out and am ready to get started but what to do first? I got about $2k to spend and here are my choices... 1. Miltek TB exhaust and GIAC chip or 2. 18's with better rubber (right now on the stock 17s) By posting in the power forum you can tell which way I am leaning...
  12. Vivid

Labor charges for install of TB and CB?

What would be a price range for installation of a TB or just a CB and how long should it take... Would the price vary if you bought the parts else where?
  13. Vivid

Remus dealers/info

I love the sound of the Remus exhaust listed in the sticky but I am having a tough time finding any info out about it... The remus web site is a pain in the ass googling bring up nothing but bike and BMW places and most of the big online VW shops don't carry remus... help, where do I find out...
  14. Vivid

First mod done and some pics finally

I got my tint put on and finally took some pick that I want to show off... there are a couple more pics in my garage... I think new rims are next... get of these all season tires and get a bit more girp
  15. Vivid

Exhaust weight?

I was just thinking, yes sometimes it happens, and we have talked extensively about upgrading TB and cat back exhausts system... We have discussed pipe diameter, engine note, power gain but there is an important item that has never been discussed... How much weight do we save? Lets use this...
  16. Vivid

How would you spend $2500 on mods?

I am going to do some mods to my new GTI and I wanted get my foot in the door of most aspects... My goal in the end to get close to 300hp, make sure I increase my tire tread width and suspension to handel the increased power... I also want to do some visual mods, but nothing to aggressive, I...
  17. Vivid

Just picked up my GTI

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself... I just traded my FX45 in for a GTI 6spd pkg2... I was getting bored of not having a car that can handle well and they keep pushing back the release date of the M E92... So I now have a Fast and am waiting for my Faster... I love...