GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unbelievable Kill stories, check this first...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
www.track-challene.com has just added the GTI

before you post a story like GTI vs M3, 911, SL55 etc please check the site above which list performance figures with real track times... This should be a starting place before post in a kill story that some one might and probably will call you out on...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
FastTimesAtGSRCivicHigh said:
someone should start a website like the chuck norris one where the GTI beats all. we all love the GTI but some of these kill stories are nonsense.

there is one already... link

:burnrubber:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
GTI vs F1 car!!!!

You guyz rekon u got a unbelevable kill story. OMFG!!!!! U dudez shoulda seen the F1 car I raced on teh way back from Indy in my GTI!!! It waz hella mad!!! We lined up at the lightz and when tehy went green I floored it and got heapz a weelspin, but still pulled away from the F1 car by about 2 car lenghts!!!! :burnrubber:
I slowed down da GTI to giv him a thumbs up but teh loozer peeld of the interstate. :iono: what a fagzzzz.... GTI rulez!!!

I have teh |337 driving skillz man!!!!!!!!!

:bowvw:

BTW. 2 any of da haterz out there, dis isn't BS... dis iz tha reel deel!!!! :headbang:

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
Vivid said:
www.track-challene.com has just added the GTI

before you post a story like GTI vs M3, 911, SL55 etc please check the site above which list performance figures with real track times... This should be a starting place before post in a kill story that some one might and probably will call you out on...

While I agree there's some bougus stories out there everyone should remember those cars are in the hands of professional drivers. So yes, certian cars can beat other cars with a professional driver but, put a professional driver in a GTI and match him against a brand new driver in something like A C5 Vette I'd be willing to bet the GTI would atleast match whatever time the Vette driver put down.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Like I have said, it's too bad magazine editors can't build a car. Then all the major manufacturers would close down and learn from them. I'm tired of seeing "not the GTI of old". Whatever, get over it. I'll take the faster car. I'm referring to the comment they made. I agree, pro drivers vs themselves in different cars is a different story all together. I beat cars all the time that I know shouldn't have happened.

Some interesting times: Nuerbering (sp sucks) Hockenheim
GTI 8.53 1.21.8
s2000 8.39 1.18.9
Mini Cooper JCW-S 8.55 1.22.2

Our car stands up to some of the best out there for being a versatile, overweight, overpriced, no where near the original. Too bad VW doesn't have an in house tuned version.

Last edited:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Kirium said:
You guyz rekon u got a unbelevable kill story. OMFG!!!!! U dudez shoulda seen the F1 car I raced on teh way back from Indy in my GTI!!! It waz hella mad!!! We lined up at the lightz and when tehy went green I floored it and got heapz a weelspin, but still pulled away from the F1 car by about 2 car lenghts!!!! :burnrubber:
I slowed down da GTI to giv him a thumbs up but teh loozer peeld of the interstate. :iono: what a fagzzzz.... GTI rulez!!!

BTW. 2 any of da haterz out there, dis isn't BS... dis iz tha reel deel!!!! :headbang:

LOL

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Kirium said:

Oh yeah? Well after they woke me with practice today at the Grand prix of Toronto (RIP Moson Indy) I was so pissed off that I drove down there in my MkV to set them straight. I was yelling at that Sebastian poofter when he slapped me and ran for his Champ car. I jumped in Pestillence (you gotta name your car, right?) and chased him down the front straight. His tires warmed up and he really started to take off, but the four wheel slide I did through turn one, narrowly missing Prince's Gate, warmed my tires up and the chase was on.

It took me about a lap and a half to catch him cuz I haven't chipped my car yet, but then I cut him off and he had to stop. I got out and kicked his car and he started to cry and then my friend, Hulk Hogan who's in town for the launch of his new perfume, said"Hey, I don't like that weenie, do you need some help?"

As we were totally embarassing Sebastian, his team came up and asked me if I would drive instead since I set a blistering new track record. I had to say no, cause I want Paul Tracy to win here at home and besides, I'm working nights and that would totaly screw up my internal clock.

If you don't bellieve me, I don't care. But boy are me n' Hulk gonna share some laughs over this one...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
bigdyno said:
Oh yeah? Well after they woke me with practice today at the Grand prix of Toronto (RIP Moson Indy) I was so pissed off that I drove down there in my MkV to set them straight. I was yelling at that Sebastian poofter when he slapped me and ran for his Champ car. I jumped in Pestillence (you gotta name your car, right?) and chased him down the front straight. His tires warmed up and he really started to take off, but the four wheel slide I did through turn one, narrowly missing Prince's Gate, warmed my tires up and the chase was on.

It took me about a lap and a half to catch him cuz I haven't chipped my car yet, but then I cut him off and he had to stop. I got out and kicked his car and he started to cry and then my friend, Hulk Hogan who's in town for the launch of his new perfume, said"Hey, I don't like that weenie, do you need some help?"

As we were totally embarassing Sebastian, his team came up and asked me if I would drive instead since I set a blistering new track record. I had to say no, cause I want Paul Tracy to win here at home and besides, I'm working nights and that would totaly screw up my internal clock.

If you don't bellieve me, I don't care. But boy are me n' Hulk gonna share some laughs over this one...

:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: