GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TB Exhaust drone for TT, Miltek and Remus?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I really like the sound clips of the TB Miltek and Remus and my local shop really likes the TT which I like too, but I prefer to first two...

Do any of these exhaust systems create the dreaded exhaust drone? The GTI is my daily driver and although I like a nice exhaust note a drone would drive me crazy...

Maybe I should ask this over at vortex too...

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
None with TT.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Wild,
do you have the dual muffler? Cause when I listen to the sound clip that sounds too loud for my taste, would you think the sound clip has the single and which do you have and how do you find it for noise?

That was one of the things I like about the miltek, it sounds agressive but still reserved but the TT sounds all out.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Vivid said:
Wild,
do you have the dual muffler? Cause when I listen to the sound clip that sounds too loud for my taste, would you think the sound clip has the single and which do you have and how do you find it for noise?

That was one of the things I like about the miltek, it sounds agressive but still reserved but the TT sounds all out.

I have the dual muffler unit. That clip sounds like a single. Mine is very quiet inside the cabin of the car. Louder outside. No drone.