GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

[FS] Exhaust, Revo switch in Socal

Selling: ATP Catless Downpipe for TSI engine, $150 Autotech catback, $150 Revo Select Plus switch, $80 Located in OC, pick up only except the revo switch.
  2. A

Need help to do the flaring in SoCAL

So here is my story http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197781 I need help on flaring the brake line in the car. I tried but apparently the tool I have cant grip the brake line hard enough and the line slid. If anyone in the OC area with the tool (bubble flare 3/16in or 4.75mm) can...
  3. A

Replacing the brake line...

A month ago the abs control module failed and sadly I F'ed the flare nuts up. I tried to re-flare the old brake line but it didn't work so well and I feel like the only option I have is to replace the brake line. It was the one that on the side closer to the front of the car. Does anyone know...
  4. A

[FS] Forge twintake, OZ wheels, Micro cable

Putting my GTI back to stock, selling the following items in California area: Forge Twintake for TSI motor, asking $200+ shipping SOLD Autotech Catback exhaust, asking $200 (pick up only) ATP catless downpipe for TSI motor, $80 firm (pick up only) Rosstech Vagcom cable, $180 firm SOLD Revo...
  5. A

Brake line flare

Am I correct that our brake lines which connect to the abs control unit have bubble type flare? I'm going to replace the flare nut because it is too rounded.
  6. A

Brake line Flare type

Am I correct that our brake lines which connect to the abs control unit have bubble type flare?
  7. A

[FS] 2009 BMP GTI low mileage, SoCal

Selling my BMP GTI with only 57000 miles on it. Bought it from the first owner when the car is still under warranty at ~11,000 miles. Regularly changed engine oil at <5000 miles. The car has some modifications and was chipped with Revo Stage 2. I keep all the stock parts for smog check reason...
  8. A

[FS] Sale

Putting my GTI back to stock, selling the following items in California area: Forge Twintake for TSI motor, asking $200+ shipping Autotech Catback exhaust, asking $200 (pick up only) ATP catless downpipe for TSI motor, $80 firm (pick up only) Rosstech Vagcom cable, $180 firm ($190 shipped)...
  9. A

ABS Control Module

So my 09 GTI's ABS module failed last week and got a quote from VW today for repairing the ABS module...for $2,300... I really can't afford that and was hoping someone in the SoCal (LA, Orange County) area who had experience in fixing failed ABS module to help me replace the module. I am willing...
  10. A

[FS] SoCal, TSI Forge Twintake

For sale: Forge Twintake for tsi engine It has been on my car for 3 years, great sound But you may need to clean or replace the filters, and two hose clamps are needed for the intake pipe connection. $200, pick up only in Orange County area.
  11. A

Stock parts and question about smog

I wonder if anyone would allow me to borrow their stock parts, dp(tsi), catback and intake system(with the pipe)? I will put deposit for it and pay you some after I'm done with the smog check. Another question, will a twintake fail the smog check?
  12. A

WTB: Stock Exhaust, intake

Want to buy: Stock Downpipe(CBFA) stock catback stock intake Message me your price included shipping to Orange County,CA Thank you.
  13. A

Shop in OC

I'm currently looking for a shop with good reputation and price. Any recommendation?
  14. A

Cheap way to fix key scratch?

Is there a cheap way to fix a deep key scratch? Tried sanding, didn't work.
  15. A

WTB: Headlight control unit

Part# 1t0907391 Anyone??????????????????????
  16. A

FS: GTI Stock exhaust(SoCal only)

stock 2009 gti downpipe(CCBA) -$25 stock MKV gti catback -$25 Stock Intercooler-$25 $50 for all of them. Pick up only, located in LA Pm me if you are interested
  17. A

Catback install

Hey guys, how did you create space to tighten the bolts that connect the muffler section to the mid-pipe? The two bolts on my car are pointing up and I couldn't tight them. Should I remove the hanger(or frame) under the conjunction ? Thanks.
  18. A

Misfire, hesitation, overboost

Hi, my car has revo stage2 tune, full catless exhaust, twintake, eurojet intercooler. It has been misfiring and possibly overboosting, the gauge shows 23psi but no code. After I installed the eurojet intercooler, the situation got worse and it even happens when it's at the low gears shift...
  19. A

FS: Revo select SPS+

Works perfectly. No box or disc, but you can find the software on revo website. 170 shipped. Sell it because warranty is out, no longer need this.