GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 4

BSH Phoenix Rising intercooler??

Hey everyone. I don't usually post on here much and it's been a while since I have. I've been busy getting my mk2 project finished up. About 2 months ago I had order a BSH fmic and TP from Redline Motorworks. I don't usually like to out source on big expensive parts like this. I'd rather order...
  2. 4

Revo Stg 2 FSi vs. V70R Wagon

I was cruising down the highway this past weekend when I noticed a volvo with blue tint headlights coming up on me pretty fast. I've been trying to be good lately, but it had been a while and figured I'd see just how quick my stage 2 was. I was going about 70ish when he passed me, so i dropped...
  3. 4

my first pic here...

4. 4

Going Revo Stage 2+...

I'm almost ready to go stage 2+, just need an hpfp! I've Been doing alot of research on which pump to go with and desided on the AWE kit, only to find out that they have discontinued it! Thought I'd share the news for anyone that didn't already know this. I'm also interested to hear any other...
  5. 4

plasti dip?

Just curious.. is this the plasti dip you guys are always painting stuff with on here? http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip
  6. 4

Stock boost "psi"

I finally got around to installing my new south boost gauge tonight. The gauge is great, but Im not to sure I like the column pod to much. Anyways I'm holding about 8 psi. Is this about right for stock? And yes I searched this but got bored looking through pages that didn't just get to the...
  7. 4

Loss of power

So about a week ago it seemed like my car lost a good amount of power. It wouldn't even spin the tires in first gear. It was pretty humid here over the past week or so, so I just figured that was the problem. About a week goes by and I get a CEL for the intake flapper and I bring it into the...
  8. 4

CEL Low Fuel Pressure

For the past month or so my CEL has been coming on and off. Unfortunately, I don't have vagcom or no anyone in the area that does. I work at a local shop and used our snapon scanner that works alright. I got the typical low fuel pressure code that usually leads to a bad cam follower. However I...