GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. petelking

My long term experiance with DXD Stage 2 daily clutch

Wanted to share my experience with this clutch kit on my 2007 Skoda vRS, been using it for about a year now and roughly 25K miles of daily use. First off, I'd like to say the clutch holds, it doesn't slip, even with my TD05-20G conversion and on that perspective DXD stand by their specs...
  2. petelking

BSH Speedshop not shipping orders – Warning

Hi I’d like to share a bad experience I’ve had with BSH Speedshop when I ordered an EVOMS TFSI Engine Cover that was never shipped :mad0259: On July 9th, I ordered and paid for the EVOMS TFSI Engine Cover. I got an order confirmation and the status was changed to Awaiting Fulfillment 15 days...
  3. petelking

Car revving up to 1,500 RPM when braking

Hi I’ve been getting this issue since my K04 + Big Brake Conversion and saw some threads about it saying it's the PCV but since I have a Eurojet PCV Fix I'm not sure they apply to me. Problem is that every once in a while when I stop at a stop light, the car starts revving up to 1,500 RPM and...
  4. petelking

Stealth Racing - TFSI K03 Custom tune - 270 WHP and 47 KgM of torkue on a stock K03

Hi I wanted to share my dyno with all of you to show you why a custom tune will always beat the off the shelf tunes. This specific tune was done by Vince from Stealth Racing, since Stealth racing is located in the U.K and I'm in Israel this tune was done via remote control. Parts and...
  5. petelking

+25 lambda correction in 5K+ revs, Help!

Hi I'm getting a strange issue with my custom tune and was wondering if someone might help get to the bottom of this. This issue comes and goes, car will run perfectly one day and then run badly on the next day. At the beginning I thought it was my Neuspeed induction kit and when I removed it...