GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

FS: 2008 GOLF GTI LOW KM MAGIC BLACK 3DR 6SP MANUAL

Selling my 2008 Golf GTI with only 32645kms on clock now Vehicle Details: 2008 Golf GTI first register at 2009 Magic Black paint 3 Doors Sunroof 6 speed manual regular service no accident VIC Rego till March/2012 Few Mods: APR stage 1 switchable program Remus Cat back exhaust system (2 1/2")...
  2. X

WTB: GOLF MKV GTI Intercooler kit

Hey Guys, Ya, as the title says that I want to buy an Intercooler Kit for my Golf GTI MKV. If you have any sitting on the shelf, please PM me with brand and price ^_^ Also looking for Koni Shockers + H&R spring or KW v2-v3 or Belstein PS09-10. :biggrin: Cheers!! Jason
  3. X

My 2008 Yamaha R1 is for sale now

*Price DROP!!!* 2007 Black Yamaha R1 +SOLD+
  4. X

Knock sound from somewhere around gear shift

Hey guys Ya, my car is an 08 GOlf GTI (maunal), I just wonder if you have the same problem. Ok ... the knock noise sounds like somewhere under (or around) my gear shifter. It only happens when i turn right really hard, it's not constainly "Knock knock knock~~*", just "knock", let's it. mostly...
  5. X

WTB: 18" rim + Offset 45~48

Hi I want to buy an set of 18" rims for my Golf GTI. The offset has to be 45~48:wink: If you guys has any on your hand, please PM me. Cheer:headbang:
  6. X

WTB: Nissan 180sx

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for 180sx with "SR20DET" engine and Manual Transmission. If you or your friends are selling it, Please PM me or send e-mail to x2001234@gmail.com Thank you very much Luxi44
  7. X

FS: 2008 Kawasaki ER-6n

hey guys, I got a 2008 Kawasaki ER-6n for sale. it's mine and it's kwel. Color: blue Engine Capacity: 650c.c Gear: 6M Rego: Until 06/06/2010 ODO: 3000+ km only!!! Location: Melbourne CBD Aftermarket Exhaust: AKRAPOVIC!!!! Price: $8000 ono yap, that's the one @ my signature. Please PM me or...
  8. X

My 08 GTI has something wrong

Hey guys, My 08 GTI has some problems today. the car was "shacking" when stoped and I can hear the exhaust sounds like the engine is chocking. The idle speed was around 800 rpm which is fine, but the turbo gauge showed the pressure was up to -0.2 bar "Constant remaining" (normally should be...
  9. X

About GHL exhaust

What do you think about GHL exhaust? and how many of you will go for it? Luxi44
  10. X

Sorry, wrong post~ thread is closed~~

Thread Closed Sorry about the disapointment .... I'll be back soon cuz I need to follow the Forum's rules. Thank you very much Luxi44
  11. X

FS:Turbo Gauge and etc. Get in here and have a look.

Hey guys, I've got few gauges for sale inc. Turbo [bar or PSI] = $140 aud Water Temp = $100 aud Oil Pressure = $150 aud Oil temp = $100 aud [ Brand new item! send to your door in seal box! LOL ] Deliver fee will be cost around $15 Here's the Turbo gauge that I installed on my car, it's all...
  12. X

Koni suspension

hey guys, I've been looking for Koni discussion here for a while but I didn't see much info about it, cuz most of them are Belstine's (I want PSS09 too but .... $$$) lol anyway, I heard from my mate said Koni shock + H&R springs are awsome combination. However .... my question is .... which...
  13. X

Best reflash for Golf MKV GTI??

I recently got my GTI MKV, and I just want to know which reflash program is the best of all? MTM? GIAC? REVO? or Evolve? what do you think?:mad0259: