GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best reflash for Golf MKV GTI??

x2001234

one Golf GTI owner
Car(s)
Golf GTi....
I recently got my GTI MKV, and I just want to know which reflash program is the best of all?

MTM? GIAC? REVO? or Evolve?

what do you think?:mad0259:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Welcome. Nice first post! :bellyroll:

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
This is opening a can of worms aint it?
GIAC, Revo, APR, Bluefin and that other hand held one (can't remember right now) are the biggies here in Oz.
Search for any one of them and there'll be enough threads to do your head in.
At the end of the day there is no "best" one - otherwise we'd all be on it.

Gotta decide on price, benefit, other reasons (support, needing to go dealer vs DIY, "warranty", ability to change maps/hide flash, ability to go stg2 or 3 easily).
Usually price comes first...

x2001234

one Golf GTI owner
Car(s)
Golf GTi....
thank you guys, I'm very glad to be here^_^v cuz seems like I found a right forum.

How much do you guys say it would be reasonable cuz I don't want to get rip of by some shops~LOL.

thx again guys ^_^

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
Go APR

wait...

Go GIAC

:p

like funny said this is never ending :p

Last edited:

mistaka0s

GIAC'd up
I'll start by what not to get.....APR, REVO, Bluefin, MTM, ST3

so that leaves, what? GIAC!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!!!

ok.... seriously, shop around, talk to some of the tuners near you and go with who you feel most comfortable with.

(It'll be hard to beat the special at dubaddiction.com.au atm - GIAC for less than 1000 bucks?!)

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Nevermind.

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
best flash is the one where people drop what they are doing and look at your NADs

ngt11p

Hi Guys. I have a gti Pirelli, considering a flash myself. Would just like to know if anyone with a gti or gti pirelli has raced down the 1/4mile and recorded their pre flash and post flash time and trap speed. As trap speed indicates the power output of a car without the figures being fudged or varied by a dyno. That would be great help in determining the ACTUAL power gain, not what they quote.

decksla

Ready to race!
Hi Guys. I have a gti Pirelli, considering a flash myself. Would just like to know if anyone with a gti or gti pirelli has raced down the 1/4mile and recorded their pre flash and post flash time and trap speed. As trap speed indicates the power output of a car without the figures being fudged or varied by a dyno. That would be great help in determining the ACTUAL power gain, not what they quote.

PMed you bak

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
dude please make the data public would love to know what a flashed pirelli can actually pull

x2001234

one Golf GTI owner
Car(s)
Golf GTi....
does anyone knows where to chip in Vic? (GIAC)
I live in city, so ... anywhere? or I can actually do it myself? hehe ........
Ta^^~