GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

One

2. S

Amp Remote Turn On Connection

I've done all my research on the rest of a "Factory HU/ Aftermarket Amp" install... Thank you to everyone for that much! In regards to the Remote Turn On, it seem's like most have used the accessory plug in the hatch. Everything regarding this install advises against using such a source for RTO...
  3. S

Barber Shop/ Boca Raton

I've been active duty for six years now. I'm returning home over the weekend. Can anyone recommend Barber Shops? I used to go to Mojo's on 441 and Ruebens wayyy back in the day. Not sure if they're still there... TIA
  4. S

2 Years Old = Driver Door Speaker Shot

As it says... Just wondering if audio is covered? And to top it off, I don't even listen to music loud, like at all. I don't understand... TIA
  5. S

Need Help with Wolfsburg Grill

I'm looking to paint my Wolfsburg Grill. That said, does anyone have any tip's or trick's for removing the face of the grill from it's housing? I know there are a ton of clip's and tab's holding it on. Just wondering if anyone had any helpful tip's.
  6. S

Impression's for the P3 Digital Guage

Just wondering what everyone think's of the P3 Gauge. Finally got mine today. I feel like the wiring could have been better. Why the hell is there 5FT of OBD2 cord? It's a short run from gauge to OBD2 port. Don't understand. The box in between the guage and OBD2 is bulky. I'm sure that...
  7. S

Stage II TSi Vs. 09 STI

I'm only recently SII and TBE and ran a 09 STI from 2ND to the top of 3RD tonight. He stepped on it first and I reacted quickly. His front bumber was at my B pilar through the top of third. We let off for an oncoming light. Just wondering if this sound's about right? STI definately had...
  8. S

Paint 'n Prep Wolfsburg Grille

Does the solid 'U' shaped piece, not the slotted piece with the emblem, remove for easy painting? Unable to find a difinative answer on search.
  9. S

APR Stage I/ II Questions

Hey Gents, I have searched and searched multiple sites for a few specific questions. I was unable to find definative answers, however. Please forgive me for the hassle. I am ready for for my first mods... APR Chip, BB TBE, VFE CAI. I have an 09 CBF TSI. My first question is, do you...