GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: *AUTOSTRADA MONZA*

Wheels have been sitting and collecting dust... time to find them a new home. They are in very good condition, no cracks, no bends, they balance well. Specs: - 17" by 9" et +44 - PCD 5x114.3 - include: 4 original Monza center caps, 4 valve stem caps, and set of wobble bolts (valve stems...
  2. M

FS: *Mint* 17in Borbet type A's + Flat and Hex caps

**Posting this for my friend. **His original thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24716 If you are interested and want to contact him fast, please let me know. -Thank you for looking!
  3. M

Electromechanical steering issue

A little back-story: Couple months ago I lost my steering buttons, and a couple days after the steering wheel airbag. They just stopped working and I got the airbag warning notice. From what I red it was the clock spring, but I never got to fix it yet. Since that time I haven't done anything...
  4. M

DBC Performance - another bad experience

Is DBC's customer service on vacation? :iono: It is not my first time ordering from them, and unfortunately not the first bad expericence with the company. Recently, I ordered spark plugs and an oil filter for my 2.0TFSI - got the plugs rather fast in a separate box, but the filter was shipped...
  5. M

FS/FT: GTI skirts and rear valance painted CW

LOCAL ONLY! - Chicago and suburbs. I'm willing to travel some reasonable distance. I'm looking to trade my CW skirts and rear valance for stock textured ones. They're in OK shape, with some minor paint chips. Might consider a straight sale also. Pics per request. Thanks for looking.
  6. M

rubber

17x9 et 44, ~3 threads left on highsports up front 17x9 et 24, no perches in the back 205/40s all around? correct me
  7. M

FS: Chrome AMG fat 5 spokes, 18x8/9 et44 5x112

Posting for a friend. Original thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15313 For a fast contact you can PM me for his info. Thanks.
  8. M

Misfire? No CEL or symptoms..

After about two hours of driving I parked the car on saturday afternoon on a very slight incline, enough steep so the car rolls back very slowly when in neutral. Not my normal parking sopt. During the night the temps dropped down to about ~11 deg from ~20 during the day. The next day temp went...
  9. M

Feeler - FS: Sawblades

SOLD!
  10. M

Highsport spring ID

Want to make sure if the top ID of fk highsport springs is the same as the OEM springs (80mm ID), any helpful input is appriciated. Thanks,
  11. M

FS: NEW Air Lift 27600 AutoPilot Digital Controller

I am posting this for a good friend of mine, some of you probably saw him and his 325ci (topaz blue 3-series slammed on white volk wheels) here and there, stanceworks, canibeat, and other sites that featured his car. He will be coming to H20, so he can take the controller with him and do...
  12. M

Fitting 17x9.5 et56 all around...?

I have a chance to pick up a set of 17x9.5 et56 saw blades for a steal, but Im not sure if they will fit... Soo, will they? Im thinking of redrilling them, since 9.5 wheel with 20mm adapters would poke out way too much. Also what size tire should I run to make them look good? 215/45, 215/40...
  13. M

FS: 20mm spacers

BNIB 5x112/5x100 20mm hubcentric spacers (2), $80 shipped. Thanks for looking.
  14. M

Ziza LED City Lights Conversion

Selling my Ziza LED's plug-and-play kit, they work flawless, used for about ~8 months, mint condition, $40 shipped. Thanks for looking :thumbsup:
  15. M

Tires for Classics..

First of all, Im a tire/wheel noob, so bare with me please. I wont be getting new wheels anytime soon, but my tires desperately need replacement. Bassically, Im looking for less sidewall and a just bit of stretch on my classics so I can run bigger spacers. Which one should I go with? 205/45? -...
  16. M

Dubs in The Valley 2010

Show info: This years show will be held on Saturday, August 7th, in downtown Oshkosh. Gates open at 2:30 PM., show starts at 3:30ish and all cars must be in place by 4 p.m. in order to be judged. Friday night there will be a Pre-Show Party/GTG. We're still working on a location so keep your...
  17. M

FS: Rabbit front lip painted CW, Rabbit & GTI fog covers, ECS Smoked side markers

OEM Rabbit front lip painted CW, good shape, local only, $40 picked up. OEM Rabbit fog covers, SOLD!. OEM GTI fog covers (closed), $20 shipped. ECS Smoked side markers, SOLD!. Thanks for looking :thumbsup:
  18. M

WTB: 205/40/17 tires

As title says, Im looking for 205/40/17s. Thanks