GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: NEW Air Lift 27600 AutoPilot Digital Controller

macq

Car(s)
vw
I am posting this for a good friend of mine, some of you probably saw him and his 325ci (topaz blue 3-series slammed on white volk wheels) here and there, stanceworks, canibeat, and other sites that featured his car. He will be coming to H20, so he can take the controller with him and do business there. If you have any questions about the item you can ask me and I'll answer for him, or you can hit him up personally (follow the link for his contact info).

His post:

Hello,

I have for sale Air Lift 27600 AutoPilot Digital Controller Upgrade for air suspensions.
This unit is brand new, just taken out of the box checked that everything is there and in great condition. The reason I am selling is because I am not going to bag my e46, and there is some1 that is going to enjoy this awesome kit! Plus it comes with WARRANTY just register online.

BTW: I don't have postive seller feedback on this forum because I just started to post here few months back, and this is my first fs listing here. But I have been on e46fanatics.com for couple of years now and have 100% seller positive feedback and over 2K posts. Here is a link to my e46fanatics feedback, http://forum.e46fanatics.com/member.php?u=118423

Price: My price is $550 Shipped, at any website this kit costs around $600

Air Lift 27600 Kit Includes:
- (1) Digital Control Panel
- (1) Digital Control ECU
- (5) Pezio Pressure Transducers
- (2) Plug N Play Solenoid Harnesses
- (1) Ethernet Cable
- (4) 1/2" PTC to Transducer Fittings
- (1) Inline Fuse Holder

Pics:

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Last edited:

macq

Car(s)
vw
BNIB!!! Never unpacked from original foil or used, taken out from box only for pics.