GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS (NJ): R32 Rear Bumper (OEM) $400

Selling my OEM R32 Rear Bumper. Bumper is painted black but could use a repaint. Local sale preferred. Located in North Jersey. Asking $400
  2. G

FS: (NJ) r32 rear bumper w/42DD dp + GHL r32 style catback

Sold my mkv gti so i am selling my rear R32 conversion. - Black oem r32 rear bumper purchased new from local vw dealer. - 42dd non-resonated downpipe with cat. Cbfa for TSI. - GHL non-resonated r32 style catback Asking $1,000 obo for everything picked up in New Jersey. PM me if...
  3. G

NJ -WTB asap:oem cbfa gti dp, gti suspension

Already sourced all oem parts that i needed. FOR SALE: (pick up only) north jersey Bilstein pss10 coilovers Ghl r32 catback w/ r32 rear bumper Forge twintake Bsh throttle body pipe H&R 24mm rsb Bsh motor and tranny mounts 17x8 OZ Alleggerita w/ 245/40 Hankook Ventus v12 tires
  4. G

APR k04 with GIAC software

i have had my eye on the awe tso k04 kit for a while now and it looks like ill finally be going k04 this summer. i am currently stage 2 giac and want to stick with giac for the k04 flash. but i have been reading more and more about the new apr kit and am starting to like the hardware design of...
  5. G

keep 255 tires or downsize?

so i was planning on k04 with my car but a few things have come up and looks like it will have to wait. i bought 17x8 wheels with 255/40 tires and front camber plates but have not mounted either on the car because it will not be seeing any tracking soon. my friends are telling me that the 255s...
  6. G

fsb endlinks?

is it necessary to change the front endlinks when going with an aftermarket fsb like everyone does for the rsb?
  7. G

tire size for 17" oz ultraleggeras?

will be ordering these soon. should i go with the 225/45/17 tirerack recommends, or go with another size? based on reviews ive read, ill probably be going with the hankook ventus evo112. any other suggestions? i will be lowered on bilstein pss10 coils and am going k04. thanks in advance
  8. G

keskin kt1 or oz ultraleggeras?

so ive decided im going with 17s instead of 18s mainly because wheels and tires are cheaper and road quality blows around here.i will be going k04 soon too so decided the 17s would be best. i have narrowed it down to the two wheels above and was wondering what you guys thought. would they even...
  9. G

5 or 6 spoke wheel recommendation

hello, i would love to have a set a rota grids but from what i understand, they do not come in mkv fitment. im just looking for some recommendations on some decently priced wheels that have a similiar look to the rota grids or volk te37. thanks in advance.
  10. G

going k04, what else do i need?

hello, i spend most of my time on the forums reading and havent done much posting. i am looking to do the awe k04 kit at waterfest and was wondering what other mods you more knowledgable car guys might suggest. i have an 08 tsi cbfa current mods: defi boodt gauge forge twintake 42dd downpipe...
  11. G

245/45r18 for huffs?

Will 245/45r18 snowtires fit my huffs?
  12. G

cold start drops right to low rpm. wuts wrong????

the other week some douche tried to run me off the road and i ended up taking an exit to get off the road but i was going too fast. i cut the wheel and went sideways into the curb. i bent the front left tierod and need to replace the rear left knuckle. i have a non res 42dd dp and ghl r32...
  13. G

downpipe suggestions

ok, i was torn between eurojet and awe tbe but now that ghl catbacks are back (wut i originally wanted before they went mia) i plan on gettin their r32 style catback. but apparently they wont be releasing a downpipe for another month or two. so i ask, what should i for a dp? run it with the...
  14. G

eurojet tsi exhaust release?

a few people on here were saying it was supposed to be released in may sometime... i was planning on buying the ej r32 style tbe at waterfest on july 18-19 but its not out yet. does anyone have any word on when it might be released?
  15. G

awe r32 style exhaust?

i tried finding soudns clips on it but didnt come up with anything... has any1 heard it? i was gonna go with the awe exhaust but i kinda was thinking about the r32 look or the quad tips... seems liek they dont sound as good on thegti though
  16. G

PICS REQUEST: black wheels

looking to get black wheels possibly with a red lip... any pics of ur black wheels would be appreciated as well as the name of the wheels... thanks in advance!
  17. G

how much would buying with cash save???

wuts up guys, i just joined the forum and am lookin to get a mkv gti at the end of may so i ecided to start doin research now. iv noticed that i could pick something up pretty decent for about 18-20k but unfortunately i dont think i have that much. basically just wondering since i plan on...