GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Prodrive GC-010 fit with ECS Stage 5 Brakes?

Will Prodrive GC-010 18x7.5 fit with ECS Stage 5 Brakes? Thinking to get them both.
  2. E

Pioneer AVH-P4250DVD

DIY last night installed a Pioneer AVH-P4250DVD double-din stereo huge improvement on sound and especially the iPod controls are amazing! I have been holding off upgrading the headunit for many years, now finally the Dension Gateway sorta acting weird I used it to be an excuse to replace the...
  3. E

Buttons refresh!

OEM replacement to refresh my interiors worn out buttons:mad: Install pics will come later
  4. E

KW Street Comfort vs KW V2?

Whats the difference? http://www.esetuning.com/KW-Suspensions-Coilover-Suspension-Street-Comfort-p/18010040.htm vs http://www.esetuning.com/KW-Suspensions-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-Variant-2-p/15210040.htm
  5. E

Alpine ixa-w407 Headunit?

Anyone tried this Alpine ixa-w407 Headunit? http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ixa-w407/ Looks interesting to me, but im not sure im ready to do away the CD completely and with the 7" screen without dvd isnt it a waste? but the ipod iphone and bluetooth integration seems like the best out...
  6. E

New Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are out

The new second generation Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are out... seems like its gonna be just as good as the JL HD series if not better! http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/pdx-f6
  7. E

Gonna ditch my PSS10...Whats next?

Gonna ditch my PSS10...Whats next? I have tried many different ride heights and dampening setting but its still have a harsh ride for me. I can never seem to get the optimal ride quality with decent handling at the sametime. and going over rough surface its a nightmare im hitting bump stops...
  8. E

Oil around turbo housing, stock DV area? What's wrong?

Oil around turbo housing, stock DV area dripping to the lower control arm bushing area? What's wrong? The garage is suspecting the worse a K03 turbo failure. Please advice...
  9. E

Blueflame TBE or B&B Stealth TBE?

I am debating between these 2 exhaust. I want something quiet, its gonna be daily driven... so no drone please...I really like the APR RSC but its more $. I like the AWE the most in terms of tone but its too loud for daily driven and its not 3". so Blueflame TBE or B&B Stealth TBE?:23:
  10. E

Rods comparison IE / ED30 / GTI

Ok today I have a chance to dig around my friends shop and be able to compare different rods that came out of different MKV Golf GTI. One is Pirelli Edition GTI, which should be the same as ED30 and S3. The other is just a normal MKV GTI. so here are some pictures to speak for themselves...
  11. E

Osir Jetta

OMG just saw Osired MKV Jetta soooooooo nice! :bow::bow:
  12. E

BSH VS MTM Torque Mount Insert

Judge for yourself... Black Rubber one is BSH with new Stretch bolt and washers Metal one is MTM
  13. E

Anyone with Custom Alignment?

Hey anyone here with custom alignment? Thinking of doing that to improve my handling! My friend has done coner weight and custom alignment on his MKV Jetta drives so well its amazing! I would like some input on what alignment spec to use! I know I want almost no toe in. A little more camber but...
  14. E

Revo Stage 2 and beyond Official Number

Im just wondering why is the Official number the same for all stages on Revo Website?
  15. E

Old parts out! New parts in! ... Project Completed!

Old parts: VF Intake - OUT Battery box - OUT New parts: BSH Intake - IN BSH V-Twin - IN BSH Engine Mount - IN Eurojet DV Re-Route Kit - IN Eurojet Throttle Pipe - IN Eurojet Engine Ampification Pipe - IN Eurojet Heatshield - Pending This post is my personal opinion only so :middlefinger: OK...
  16. E

Denso Iridium Power

I just installed Denso Iridium Power IK22 one step colder spark plugs to my car. Everything seems the same to me, I'm trying to see if these plugs will help my cold start better and solve the occasional rough idling problem.
  17. E

Unitronic Chipped Stage 1+

YEP I finally chipped my car! So I had my car for about 2 years, and have been telling myself I dont need to chip my car since I think the car is very well balanced and just right for driving on the mountain twisties! But after I tried Unitronic Stage 2, I told myself I gotta get Unitronic! The...
  18. E

Trouble installing the VF intake!

Ok so it took me 2 hours to take the OEM intake off! First, now I have no clue how to take the MAF heatshield(engine cover holder) bolts off to install the MAF heatshield! Second, where does that rubber washer go? Between the Engine and the Intake or Bolt and the Engine?
  19. E

PSS10 always bottom out!

I have installed PSS10 about 4 months ago and since then I always hit the bump stop of the shock! And I have tried to stiffen the shock or raise the height...And it still didnt fix the problem Any advice here?
  20. E

White Rims anyone?

I just saw these Enkei RC-T4 White and OZ Ultraleggera Race White. What do you guys think if it goes with my Tornado Red GTI? And for performance reasons they are both SUPER lightweight and UNDER 18lbs! http://www.enkei.co.jp/jp/products/wheels/rc-t4/outline/index.html...