GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VolksTDI

1. V

RNS510 Battery Drain

Hi guys, I've got a 04 Golf MKV TDI , with the standard RCD300 radio. I was thinking (when i get some spare cash) of replacing the radio to a RNS510. I've heard rumors about there being battery drain if i swap these over? What additional kit would i need to get to solve this? Thanks :smile...
  2. V

Radio blew a fuse from LEDs

Heya guys , My interior LEDs came today and was delighted put them in fine no hassle no warning lights, went out at night just now to check them out and seems my radio has blown a fuse from me putting the bulbs in! At least I think that's it? Anyone have any idea where I could locate this...
  3. V

Licence plate blub out

Ok I think this would go in this section, One of the two of my rear licence plate bulbs were gone! (I thought) , So since i was going to get LED's for there eventually I just went ahead and got them last week. Replaced them with the LED's but the same light is still out, anyone know what the...
  4. V

Bumper hanging off!!!

Ok i managed to take some pictures before it got dark, dont really know what i was taking pictures of underneath the car , i didnt have a lot of room under there :smile: but it seemed like the thin metal piece was bent if that means anything. As you can see with the other pictures the left lip...
  5. V

Bumper hanging off!!!

Hey guys, Wondering can you help me with a problem before i take the motor to a bodyshop instead! I bought my Golf a couple of weeks ago and the back bumper is lop-sided and is either not fitted on right or has been bumped into! To be honest i'm a bit afraid of touching it in case i make it...
  6. V

Cigarette fuse

hey guys, Last weekend i had to go on a long trip so i was using my Sat Nav and had it charging plugged into the cigarette lighter for a while. The charger blew the fuse for the cigarette lighter, thought no big deal just won't use that charger again. Fast forward to yesterday i had a service...
  7. V

Radio Busted!!

Hey Guys, First post WhooHoo, :thumbup: Recently just bought my first VW and I'm loving it so far! Moved from a Jap car to the Golf 1.9 TDI '04. Anyway enough of the chitchat I'm having a problem already and ye might be able to help, tried doing a search for it but no luck, apologies if i...