GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by skacoreimplore

1. skacoreimplore

Just got my first guitar

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Starcaster-Strat-Rock-Band-Electric-Guitar-Value-Pack?sku=501903&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=340635844 Just picked this up for $99.99 with free shipping. I don't know too much about guitars, but does this seem like a good deal? I know I still...
  2. skacoreimplore

November specials?

Anyone know if there will be any special offers on GTIs or rabbits for november? I totaled my GTI and I am looking to get another one if they offer 0% for 72 months.
  3. skacoreimplore

Whats your favorite street fighter?

This guys my favorite, hadoooken
  4. skacoreimplore

What's your favorite pokemon?

I like charmander
  5. skacoreimplore

over a month dsg repair, still gone :(

I dropped my car off June 23rd, so it's been a little over a month now. I got a call yesterday saying the mechatronics still hasn't come in and might be in next week. Any other people out there waiting on a mechatronics? :( I'm really regretting getting rid of my boring old Honda for this VW...
  6. skacoreimplore

warranty repair time limit?

Is there some sort of time limit or something on repair work? I dropped my car off on 6/23/09 to have the mechatronics replaced and the part isn't even coming in till 7/25/09. This seems pretty fucking ridiculous honestly. I also believe I will be just going back in a month again after they...
  7. skacoreimplore

any Costco employees?

I have an interview at Costco tomorrow. Is there anyone on here that works/has worked for them before? What kind of questions will they ask during the interview? Any insight on working there would be great.:wub:
  8. skacoreimplore

New mechatronics

Just dropped my car off at the dealership today due to rough shifts and jerkiness. They tried to reset it with vag-com but told me it was shifting really rough after that and put me in a rental till the mechatronics comes in. They told me it would only be two days, but that seems really fast...
  9. skacoreimplore

weird sound, bad DV?

When I'm coming to a stop after being in boost it sounds like my turbo may be surging? It kind of sounds like someone sticking a card into a metal fan or something, it is kind of hard to explain. Any ideas?
  10. skacoreimplore

Toyo Proxes 4

Just picked up two Toyo Proxes 4 tires today, but I just found out it's supposed to be a performance all season tire. When I went in I asked the guy for a performance summer tire and said I don't want an all season. I only drive hard occasionally and use the car as a daily driver. Should I go...
  11. skacoreimplore

bone stock

Friend took a picture of my car today = D He has a lot more pictures up on www.changaroo.com and a few other things at www.vtakmedia.com
  12. skacoreimplore

Illegal music downloads

I'm sure many people download music on LimeWire and other similar p2p networks. Does anyone know anyone that has ever been caught doing so and fined etc? I was just curious if anyone personally knows someone that has been in this situation.
  13. skacoreimplore

sup /b/

Is /b/ down? I haven't been able to get on in days.
  14. skacoreimplore

This amp good enough?

My uncle gave me a JL Audio w3 12w3 sub yesterday. My other uncle gave me a Kenwood PS150 amp, but I'm thinking maybe the amp isn't good enough for the sub? I've found a few used JL 500/1 amps on craigslist for $200, would it be worth it to get one of those or is the one I have sufficient? I'm...
  15. skacoreimplore

Where can I buy EJ seats?

I can't find them anywhere :(