GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by richcreek

1. R

FS: Matte Black Vinyl, Whatever length you need!

I bought a roll of Matte Black vinyl with the plans to wrap my entire car, but I'd rather use the money for performance upgrades at this point. The roll is 60" wide, and 75 feet long, I can cut you however little or however much you want. Im in Ohio if anyone is local to me. Its made by the...
  2. R

10" Alpine type E with a Rockford Fosgate P300.1

I have the sub and amp out of my GTI for sale sense I totaled the car and I need to pay my deductible. If I recall correctly the sup retails for something like $140 The amp retails for $300 alone I am selling both for $200 + Shipping. OBO. Im pretty firm as this is a really good price. The...
  3. R

Eibach Sportline Springs - GTI

They are brand new but the box is open, I bought them about a month ago and they have been sitting in my garage ever since I bought them - Then last week I totaled my poor gti. I'm replacing it with a 2009 Subaru WRX so these wont fit anymore. I need to sell these asap so I can afford my...
  4. R

Billy Mays Here...

With another FANTASTIC product! http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs All those are straight up epic material.
  5. R

FS Stock GTI tail lights

One full set of OEM GTI tail lights. 100+ shipping. Mint condition. Comes with all bulbs and bulb holders! Located in Coshocton ohio. If You're close to me we could meet 1/2 way or something to save on shipping. ~Matt Richcreek specializedrider9@yahoo.com
  6. R

French Owners Manual

I have no Idea how much this is worth. But It is a complete 2007 VW GTI Manual For French Canada. It has everything excluding the GTI leatherish binder. All the paper work. Parts 1,2,3 and the Guide Reference! It also has the radio code card. I'll let it got $80 plus shipping. OBO Unique item...
  7. R

Hissing when dipstick removed

I washed my car, then went for a drive, I didn't have very much power and boost was erratic at best. I pulled the dipstick with the car running [because I heard this was a test for a blown PCV valve] and instead of the idle just getting rough like it usually does, I just get a hissing sound that...
  8. R

Remix of vw fast commercial

Me and my friend got bored. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23RZDD1XiEI
  9. R

***Official MKV H20i GTG***

Please post up on the 'tex if you are coming, or let me know so I can add you to the list! http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4217650 Thanks! Matt
  10. R

Wenn der Winter kommt

Got about 4 inches of snow today, I also got my snow tires on yesterday so I headed out to take some pics in the first major snow of the season. [Thats why the title translates to "When the winter comes"] ~Matt
  11. R

Stock MKV GTI Vs. Heavy moded ford focus hatch

Well there is this one kid in town that Always drives around spouting his loud, obnoxious, exhaust note. Which I find very annoying. He made it a point while I was sitting at a 4 way intersection that he would floor it when he was going the other direction. I've seen this car around and have...