GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock MKV GTI Vs. Heavy moded ford focus hatch

richcreek

Ready to race!
Well there is this one kid in town that Always drives around spouting his loud, obnoxious, exhaust note. Which I find very annoying. He made it a point while I was sitting at a 4 way intersection that he would floor it when he was going the other direction. I've seen this car around and have friends who know the guy. Supposedly its turbo'ed and hi flow injectors, a striped interior, stress bar, and a few other things. Well I saw him sitting at a stoplight tonight on my way to get gas so I pulled up next to him in the right lane. As soon as he sees who it is he started reving it and all that jazz, So I put in in launch mode and just let the rev's hang at around 2600 rpm. The light turned green and we both took off. It was close till about 60 when I had 1/2 a car on him. Then by 100 I had a full car. After that he was screwed, buy 120 I had over 3 cars on him and then I shut it down. And he just stayed back from me till I turned off to get gas. Later that night he drove by me and he just looked at me. Didnt even rev it this time :biggrin:

Good times. Probably the closest race I've had.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
That's the only way to stop them from being ricey around you. Beat them. What mods are you running?

kyle

Go Kart Champion
Way to b-slap him.:thumbsup: I'm in Akron...just bought my GTI Thursday.