GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GodSquadMandrake

1. G

naked Mexican on drugs looking for a job VS. cops

Kpyv7xsVr6k I love when the man holding a hamburger starts wrestling him.
  2. G

S tire question - Gavin

I took the car to Tsukuba circuit on Friday and the tires weren't performing as I expected. It's really bugging me. The tires are Nitto NT01 (235/40/17F 255/40/17R). For the first 3 laps they were good but after that they were getting greasy. It's hard to describe. The tires are pretty new, I...
  3. G

Stainless steel braided brake lines - Real test

I found an interesting article about brake lines. I found a different article by modified mag: Keep in mind the maltech lines tested are just regular rubber brake lines with standard nylon sheathing. Even our OE brake lines now have a kevlar sheathing just like the Goodridge G-stop PTFE...
  4. G

Bad vendors get fired

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/the-internet-strikes-back-n-controller-has-fired-ocean-marketing/ Cliffs: -Guy orders a product from company represented by Douchebag -Guy sends e-mail to Douchebag asking when said product will ship -Douchebag gives him the run around, Guy asks again...
  5. G

Revspeed super battle 2011

There were 2 MKV's at the Revspeed super blah blah 2011 today. Telaio, this pic is for you. Stop bitching and DOO EEETTTT And the APR Japan demo car. I gotta give it to APR they had the highest flowery vinyl:lap time ratio of the day. I took a video of the Hasimoto car but it's pretty...
  6. G

What would you do? - See a burglar

I saw a burglar today. I was walking down the street and when this guy saw me, he looked over his shoulder. My street smarts told me he was up to no good. Immediately he walks into a small 10 car parking lot, that has no exit, then turns around and leaves. That was the first sign that this guy...
  7. G

Tactical Shirt: Oofta!

So I'm on the NRA newsletter email list. I got an email about a tactical shirt I can buy. I was like huh? What's tactical about a plaid shirt? http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?p=CS+251&ct=e Just seems ridiculous... P.S. NO I'm not advertising. I'm trying to make fun of...
  8. G

Trying to play old dos game

I'm trying to play the original X-Com UFO Defense from 1994. The game is available for free to download now! I paid like $30 for that game back in 1994. Anyway how do I play it? I searched and hey had all these things about dos box and D-Fend Reloaded. I tried them both, but I can't get either...
  9. G

Idlers Games documentary: Tsukuba circuit Japan

http://vimeo.com/31239836 I hope this video inspires you. It inspired me.
  10. G

Brakes tech: Porsche and VW comparison

I'm on a train right now headed to Tsukuba circuit. Lately they've been having a racing series called the Idlers Games. I don't know who came up with that name but it is far from idling. A shop called RWB Porsche has many customers competing in the event. A fellow Chiba resident and acquaintance...
  11. G

Can we have another tire sticky in the Suspension forum?

We get the same questions asked over and over again. The stickies are a mess and aren't helpful. There is nothing dedicated to just tires which seems to be what people ask the most questions about. Even if we don't have an answer, there should at least be a way to point people in the right...
  12. G

Do you need good reactions to be a good driver?

I was wondering about this today. I'm pretty sloth-like when it comes to reactions. So I suck at boxing, card slapping games, and sports in general. But when I'm driving it's more like playing a musical instrument. I already know what I have to do before I start so there is no reactions really...
  13. G

Why are we being silenced?

I've noticed that every thread that has criticisms against vendors, even legitimate issues, are being deleted. Some of the vendors are losing their cool and blowing off steam on GolfMKV members, and then all the evidence is covered up. \ Who is deleting these threads? Why are we being silenced...
  14. G

Yamaha Lateral Harmonic Dampers

You might remember my thread about rigid subframe collars. I've got a new one this time: Performance harmonic dampers. I first saw these at a Tein Autobacs exhibit. They demonstrated that the front strut towers are like a tuning fork. And when you strike the fork, you get a nice ring. So they...
  15. G

Cybernavi

I saw the commercial for this product and I noticed they are always following something with a VW badge. What car is that? Pretty cool product though. I have no idea why it has Gundam crosshair on other cars like it's about to shoot rockets at them. vxeM25cLu-M