GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 06 black magic gti

1. 06 black magic gti

42DD catch can system

SOLD!!! i bought this last year and only used it for about 5k miles then i ended up selling my car. asking $150 shipped
  2. 06 black magic gti

New S3 injectors

SOLD:New S3 injectors SOLD!!! I have a brand new never used set of S3 injectors that i bought when i was planning on doing a K04. I sold my GTI and no longer need these. I am asking $250 shipped
  3. 06 black magic gti

would you buy another 2.0t

I should have made this a poll the first time.
  4. 06 black magic gti

Passat vs GTI weight difference + K04

Im considering a passat for my next car and was also considering a k04 on it as long as i got a manual tranny. how would a k04 powered passat compare to a k04 gti? i believe tha passat would be roughly 200lbs heavier.
  5. 06 black magic gti

would you buy another 2.0T car?

Given all the known issues with 2.0T motor....would you buy a car with this motor again? I'm looking to buy another car and really like the passat and the a3 but I'm concerned with the long term reliability and starting to think a jetta 2.5 might be better to rack high miles on.
  6. 06 black magic gti

Columbus, OH: Barleys Smokehouse Euro G2G #3 7/24/10

Lets do it again! Barleys Euro G2G #3 July 24th 2010 @ 1pm Great food! Great home brewed beers! And a Great big parking lot in the back for all of our cars! Barleys Somkehouse Barleys Smokehouse 1130 Dublin RD Columbus Ohio 43215 Mapquest
  7. 06 black magic gti

TimmayFest (BMW Content + 2 hot car models)

heres a few shots from a BMW show. Supposed to have been one of the largest gathering of M5 cars in the nation. http://www.flickr.com/photos/50095053@N03/sets/72157624005650605/ couple good ones...
  8. 06 black magic gti

vs new 2010 v6 camaro

I was at a stop light yesterday when a new v6 camaro pulls up. Soon as the light turned green we rolled off the line and i waited for him to punch it. He got a slight half car jump bc je went with out honking but I caught him right away. I shut it down around 75 with a solid 2 1/2 pushing 3...
  9. 06 black magic gti

A few HDR pics

well i just recently learned how to do hdr, so here are a few of the ones ive worked on recently
  10. 06 black magic gti

Buy HPFP now? Or wait for K04

I am piecing together a k04 kit right now. I should have everything by end of july. I can't decide if I should buy the hpfp and install it now or just wait till i have everything else for the k04. Thoughts?
  11. 06 black magic gti

OHIOVW Photo shoot/G2G

heres a link to some pics i took at our local G2G last night http://www.flickr.com/photos/50095053@N03/sets/72157624073145804/
  12. 06 black magic gti

compression and leakdown test

Anyone ever done one to their mkv ? I want to do this first before assuming that my smoking problem is from leaky turbo seals.
  13. 06 black magic gti

my car dosnt like hp anymore :(

I'm posting this from the race track ......really pissed off. It's the perfect night cool and not packed but my car is f'ed up. I ran two times both trap speeds were 91 and 92 mph I normally trap 100mph. I was talking to the guys at 42dd trying to figure out my smoking at idle. And they seem...
  14. 06 black magic gti

torn dv but no power loss

I just installed my dv relocation kit the other day and when I pulled off the oem dv there was a huge rip in the side of it. I have been using the forge switchable bov spacer for the last 40k miles. The strange part is that this whole time I have not felt any power loss and after I installed the...
  15. 06 black magic gti

Sport tuning jet wheels

anyone have these. they are on close out for $69...