GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY - Custom R32-Style Taillights

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
and a question for you j4xor...do your tails always look dirty? mine collects a lot of dirt and debris and never stay clean

then when i go and try to brush it off it scratches the tint..ughh.. i think i need to redo mine

Same here. I almost want to take them to a shop to wet sand and clear coat them.

DUB2OT

Banned
hey bro where did you get the audi 2.0T red T badge i been trying to buy that badge but had no luck finding one let me know plz

:thumbup:

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Same here. I almost want to take them to a shop to wet sand and clear coat them.

Dude that bug in your sig just had me trying to flick it off my computer screen!!! :laughabove: :laughabove: :bellyroll:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
hey bro where did you get the audi 2.0T red T badge i been trying to buy that badge but had no luck finding one let me know plz

:thumbup:

It's an authentic Audi badge :tongue:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
From Dan (dpham00), he hooked me up because I sold him my ITG Filter. I believe he got it from the dealership?

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
i'm going to bump this coz i'm going to do this pretty soon. awesome write up guys. i think i'm goin to add a clearcoat.

turboGTI22

Hey guys, I'm very new to this forum but was browsing around and noticed this DIY thread, and liked what i saw with the custom R32 taillights. So i purchased the items that were needed and did the custom job. This is my first time ever doing something like this, but let me know what guys think.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Looks good. Wow, a crap load more people are doing this than expected. :cool: Interesting...