GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

PerpetualStealth

I'm new to this forum but thought I would share what I've been working on. Will post more pic/ specs of my build once I get off work.

- James

[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
lol I wanna take my time and redo some other shiz too. I'll pull the trans after I do a k04 on my friends car (next weekend)

Very interested to hear your opinion on the APR clutch Packs. I keep going back and forth between building my DSG or just doing a built 6spd swap. What else were you looking at upgrading or replacing while you're in there?

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Very interested to hear your opinion on the APR clutch Packs. I keep going back and forth between building my DSG or just doing a built 6spd swap. What else were you looking at upgrading or replacing while you're in there?

Was thinking about just cleaning some stuff up visually in the hatch and bay area. I wanna do some hardlines for my methanol

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1

6MT all the way. But I guess if you're trying to shave a few tenths off, DSG.