GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lumberjack's GTI

tomshouse516

tomtomtomotomtomtomtomtom
Car(s)
09 GT1
Pull, camber, stretch, and rubbing. We will see how it goes. I'm gonna do a pretty decent sized phonebook pull.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

At the height your at now your tire/lip will be touching the fender standing still.

Even an aggresive pull won't be enough. And you cant pull the rear too much without fucking it up pretty bad.

I am just trying to let you know, my rear quarters are destoyed from 18"x9.5" et36 wheels. And that was pulled as far as possible without making the quarters look like crap. Now they are effed, I just want to save you some the trouble.

Aggressive fitment on 18" wheels is not advised on a static car.

17" can pull much crazier fitment IMO.

lumberjack

Ready to race!
At the height your at now your tire/lip will be touching the fender standing still.

Even an aggresive pull won't be enough. And you cant pull the rear too much without fucking it up pretty bad.

I am just trying to let you know, my rear quarters are destoyed from 18"x9.5" et36 wheels. And that was pulled as far as possible without making the quarters look like crap. Now they are effed, I just want to save you some the trouble.

Aggressive fitment on 18" wheels is not advised on a static car.

17" can pull much crazier fitment IMO.

Oh, its going up a lot. There is no perch in the rear right now. It's going to be tough, but i'll make it work. Worst case is I keep it higher than I wanted, and get camber arms or just wait for air.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

a-easy

..I like turtles.
I wish my parents bought me my car so I could spend all my money on mods... Boo hoo. :frown:
Nice car tho!

a-easy

..I like turtles.
I'm done here OP. Sorry for messing up your thread. Very nice car "though" for the little girls on this forum.