GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Semting Headunit

Mpbsr

Ready to race!
Is there any one that know of a way to either remake the cable harness or know of a company that sells something similar. I have been doing a lot of searching and have yet to find a solution to my problem other than getting a replacement, which will be pretty difficult. It sucks to have everything wired, but yet be so far away. Any help would be appreciated.

I'll be ordering a different type of unit for my car, but I think it comes with the same type of multi-colored wires as does the Semting unit that I won't need. Unfort, this won't be for about 6 weeks.

NO LMTZ

Ready to race!
Keep me updated when you do choose to sell it. I would like to not wait that long, but if its my only choice I guess it'll do. Also i'll need to make sure it'll match up. I appreciate the help though

chollas

Passed Driver's Ed
Primo 2.0

btw, iGo Primo is the way to go

Agreed:

Igo Primo 2.0 Was released recently. I finally got around to getting a copy working on the Semting.

Here are DL links for the 3 part rar. I left out the map, dem and poi files because they carry over from Igo Primo 1.2 and Igo8 so you can use the ones you have. This version has a couple of skins, some new TTS pro voices, and branding graphics.

Just copy extrat the 3 RAR's and copy the Primo2.0 folder to your SD card. Point the semting file path at Navitotal.exe

Links removed as Primo 2.0 is non working at this time.

Hosted At Mediafire

Last edited:

DaLurker

Ready to race!
Agreed:

Igo Primo 2.0 Was released recently. I finally got around to getting a copy working on the Semting.

Here are DL links for the 3 part rar. I left out the map, dem and poi files because they carry over from Igo Primo 1.2 and Igo8 so you can use the ones you have. This version has a couple of skins, some new TTS pro voices, and branding graphics.

Just copy extrat the 3 RAR's and copy the Primo2.0 folder to your SD card. Point the semting file path at Navitotal.exe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Hosted At Mediafire

I tried iGO 2.0 and it doesn't work :(

Error:
Out of memory.
Requested: 1701978227
Cache: 0

mrexit

Igo Primo 1.2 Download Link

Contains:
Navteq 2010 Q4 North America Maps
Navteq 2010 Q4 North America POI's
Teleatlas 2009 Buildings
North America Dem files for 3D Terrain
TTS Voices
Various Skins
sys.txt file

http://depositfiles.com/files/ow28dzd50

Hi Guys, This link is long expired. I've just got this same head unit (direct from szenco.com) and would love to give igo primo a try.

Is there anyone still using this that I can get a copy from?

Thanks in advance!

IthacaIsGorges

I have one of these Semting units that I'm looking to sell. I got it around August, and it's works perfectly ever since. I have all the cords, and some extra ones that came with it.

I'm only looking to get rid of it because I want to use my stock receiver so I can get satellite radio.

I tried to put a different GPS software on the SD card, but didn't do it right...and I don't have the computer know-how to get it back to working. I'm sure it's easy to get back to working, I just don't have the patience :help:

PM me if you are interested!

chollas

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Guys, This link is long expired. I've just got this same head unit (direct from szenco.com) and would love to give igo primo a try.

Is there anyone still using this that I can get a copy from?

Thanks in advance!

This one seems to be working still http://the-fig.biz/mfiggy/Igo_Primo_1.2.rar

Just remember to delete the "Save" folder From the Primo1.2 SD card before you load it the first time.

aplusmiami

Passed Driver's Ed
Emailed the factory rep and asked for pricing. These units are roughly 230.00 US. I told them I wanted to buy 50 with a 10% defect ratio and common parts replacement. I got no reply... I emailed them again asking for replacement part pricing.. No reply...

So it seems they have no intentions on supporting these units...

Buyer beware

Sent from my freshevo 3d on the now network

Mpbsr

Ready to race!
Emailed the factory rep and asked for pricing. These units are roughly 230.00 US. I told them I wanted to buy 50 with a 10% defect ratio and common parts replacement. I got no reply... I emailed them again asking for replacement part pricing.. No reply...

So it seems they have no intentions on supporting these units...

Buyer beware

Sent from my freshevo 3d on the now network

You're not going to hear from them as it's the Chinese Spring Festival....last's until Feb 1st.

aplusmiami

Passed Driver's Ed
You're not going to hear from them as it's the Chinese Spring Festival....last's until Feb 1st.

I contacted them back in early Dec... I got like 5 emails with price list and product descriptions. As soon as I asked about replacement parts and RMA the emails stopped.