Space Janitor
Car(s)
2006 MKV
Yummy pics. :thumbsup:

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
these or the V713s in 18s and the cash will fly out my wallet like an overdue baby.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
I notice that most people responding including me, prefer 18" wheels. I understand VMR's explanation that 18s already exists in the audi ti wheels-but I would have to buy them from the dealer(which would cost alot more than VMR's) or wait for someone to sell a used set. I might be one of the few people who think 18's looks best on our cars-so please make these in 18's.

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
I notice that most people responding including me, prefer 18" wheels. I understand VMR's explanation that 18s already exists in the audi ti wheels-but I would have to buy them from the dealer(which would cost alot more than VMR's) or wait for someone to sell a used set. I might be one of the few people who think 18's looks best on our cars-so please make these in 18's.
not only that, tires are cheaper!! :D

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
Thanks for posting the pictures up:thumbup:. Those were the ones I had in mind!

so, it's clear from this thread that some people want 18s. i understand that the few that have posted are a very small percentage of your target market, and that even a small percentage of us in the thread asking for 18" are ready to buy.

what kind of response for 18" have you received on other forums on which these have been posted?

p.s. please bring them in 18" :biggrin:

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
so, it's clear from this thread that some people want 18s. i understand that the few that have posted are a very small percentage of your target market, and that even a small percentage of us in the thread asking for 18" are ready to buy.

what kind of response for 18" have you received on other forums on which these have been posted?

p.s. please bring them in 18" :biggrin:

Not quite sure what response we're receiving just yet for the 18'' on the other forums, but I will keep you guys posted as I hear it from the higher ups!

plz plz plz plzzzzz

Oh man...how can we say no to that...:bellyroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.