GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman

My first gen 360 finally took a shit this weekend. Had to pre-order this bad boy, supposed to pick it up wednesday!

utekineir

Banned
yea you have to get the washer res out of the way to do the plugs, everything is so much easier to work on then in the gti lol. Besides the plugs theyre kind of a bitch being tucked in the side.

BTW if your looking for a my2010 sti tmic and turbo I should have the tmic out and off in a couple months then the turbo to follow shortly after the new shortblock gets done!

Damn man, what ever happened to no big mods?

Did the spark plugs yesterday, sucked, but once I sorted out what tools to use and how to get them in and out it went fine. Basically put in spark plug socket, then extension, then wrench adaptor, pry apart with screwdriver to remove. Car runs like a champ now, was pretty neglected.

Not sure if the latest tmic works on the fxt, there's some slight variations over the years it looks like. Ordered an accessport last night, waiting to hear back from daddys scp regarding their fxt catback. I may have found a tmic by that point, but the turbo May be a possibility, the td04(?) is pretty gutless up to, but spools so quick, like the k03 in the gti.

The fart can has got to go. Good excuse for a tbe I think... And maybe a manifold/uppipe. Gotta sort out oil pan/filter fitment though(sti and fxt are different) someone drove up onto something hard manifold heatsheild is bashed, crossmember slightly bent and the steering rack lines nearly bit it. Almost looks like a jack put in the wrong spot. Which it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.