GOLFMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus

FNR32

Ready to race!
Well it's not really a recent purchase but I got tickets to the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal and just got back. It was a blast to have gone. Pics for clicks

utekineir

Banned
I just sold my 05 fxt for my 08 gti.

Skip the vf39 and go for an 18g. the vf39 left me wanting more power.
Enjoy the sparkplug changes :biggrin:

Looks like we're doing the opposite.

Did tranny, diff, oil and air filter today, all were well past due. Love how easy the subie is to do all that on. Got spark plugs to put in too, thinking tomorrow. I have to remove the washer reservoir to do that right?

Was going to start looking for a used local tbe and a used timic, the stock turbo spools so fast, for my uses the car is plenty peppy. Leaning toward my first priority mod wise will be working out a 6 speed swap since that will also lead to sti brakes and 114.3 hubs.

Was owned by a spanish kid, I have a fart can still to remove, rattlecanned eyelids to strip (screwed up one lens slightly with stripper allready). Had a big vinyl subaru across the back that went soon as i pulled into the garage. On the upside its lowered a pretty significant bit and rides well so i'm betting its wrx or sti suspension rather than the chopped springs you'd assume the kid would have done. Struts are definitely some sort of oem, springs look that way too.

love how clean that black one looks, one day, till then its fartcan and eyelids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.